Post a picture of the REAL you!

bury the year

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god is ficticious he is a figement of religio-n00bs imaginations and they believe in him because they want answer but and imaginary friend so to speak will not give you those answers

Not only do you not know how to spell but you have also stated that religious people seek one and only one answer in life.

Also it's not "and imaginary" it's "an imaginary".

god is ficticious he is a figement of religio-n00bs imaginations and they believe in him because they want answer but and imaginary friend so to speak will not give you those answers

Not only do you not know how to spell but you have also stated that religious people seek one and only one answer in life.

let him have his dignity haris. its all he has left. but not for long [=<

If you say so Destro...

Kill his dignity extra twice for me <=]

If you say so Destro...

Kill his dignity extra twice for me <=]

MWHAHAHAHA kfinethx >=]

i meant 'and' imaginary freinds cant give you the answer i didint meant to put the but lol

I HAVE NO DIGNITY!

i meant 'and' imaginary freinds cant give you the answer i didint meant to put the but lol

I HAVE NO DIGNITY!

Orly, and it was me.

I took your dignity.

Also, for a 15 year old, you cant spell. =P

I HAVE NO DIGNITY!

Orly' date=' and it was me.

I took your dignity.

[/quote']

wow. you can take his dignity, even when he has none left. thats awesome! ^.^

I HAVE NO DIGNITY!

Orly' date=' and it was me.

I took your dignity.

[/quote']

wow. you can take his dignity, even when he has none left. thats awesome! ^.^

Sooo... -5 dignity =o

Archived