Post a picture of the REAL you!

bury the year

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f*** you all. I don't care what you think. If you wanna screw with me' date=' fine, it just shows how immature you are and how much you dislike yourselves as to stoop so low as to make fun of me.

[/quote']

So does that mean you'll continue to stay on YCM?

=P

f*** you all. I don't care what you think. If you wanna screw with me' date=' fine, it just shows how immature you are and how much you dislike yourselves as to stoop so low as to make fun of me.

[/quote']

So does that mean you'll continue to stay on YCM?

=P

Not likely.

I will still leave for +2 or more months.

Glad to see you get mad over what a bunch of idiotic, immature, illogical kids on a Yugioh forum thinks. I tried to be nice, you replied with sarcasm. Who was being immature then? You're the one cussing. Who is being immature now? Why make a big fuss over people on YCM? Just up and leave. You're slowly turning into a KoD.

Glad to see you get mad over what a bunch of idiotic' date=' immature, illogical kids on a Yugioh forum thinks. I tried to be nice, you replied with sarcasm. Who was being immature then? You're the one cussing. Who is being immature now? Why make a big fuss over people on YCM? Just up and leave. You're slowly turning into a KoD.

[/quote']

Like I said, I don't give a funk about what you think. Any of you.

Glad to see you get mad over what a bunch of idiotic' date=' immature, illogical kids on a Yugioh forum thinks. I tried to be nice, you replied with sarcasm. Who was being immature then? You're the one cussing. Who is being immature now? Why make a big fuss over people on YCM? Just up and leave. You're slowly turning into a KoD.

[/quote']

Yeah but KoD grew some balls and finally left.

He probably has some kind of life I bet =P

[/quote']

Like I said, I don't give a f*** about what you think. Any of you.

Ah.

Such lines about immaturity, yet when called immature, you act quite the opposite of what you preach. What's that saying? Practice what you preach.

[/quote']

Yeah but KoD grew some balls and finally left.

He probably has some kind of life I bet =P

Yah, but that doesn't take away from the fact he "left" for some 5 or so months.

If you wanna take you time to find them be my guest because in about 10 minutes' date=' I will leave YCM for VF for good.

[/quote']

Wait, wtf??

Vampire freaks < YCM

My "imaginary" friends > You guys.

Even me?

Eh, I agree tbh.

...You actually look really hot in the first one.

Guess thats just my tastes.

I dont understand what happened either.

Thankyou' date=' but I believe that I asked ~emo~ or what ever his name was to delete that. Well, if he wanted to.... damn. Guess I just burned myself. But emo, if you are reading [and this goes to you too, sid'] could you please delete those pictures from your quote?

or he looks like suicidal terrorist hijacker with stupid bangs :D

Fixed.

Emo for a epic win

yes!

If he sees this he is going to be like' date='

"NYRRRAAYEAARRRGGGGGGGGHHH!"

[/quote']

^ or GWARFGhjggFfHhHhhGghghGfHgFhHHhHhjjkkKSsSAAahhhhHhhhhhhHHhhHHHhHhHHHHHHhHHaHHHHHgh!!!!!!! EAT MAI POO!!!!!!!!!!

Lawl. Lets wait and see how it unfolds.

Saikano.. no offence but your hair looks extremely greasy in that pic' date=' like you haven't washed it in ages or something D=

[/quote']

NYRRRAAYEAARRRGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!

GWARFGhjggFfHhHhhGghghGfHgFhHHhHhjjkkKSsSAAahhhhHhhhhhhHHhhHHHhHhHHHHHHhHHaHHHHHgh!!!!!!! EAT MAI POO!!!!!!!!!!

JK. I'm not angry. If don't look like that, except in that pic. If i looked like that all the time, i would be really angry.

Archived