Mythology RPG (Now Accepting) [Advanced]

Jake the Sage

The soars of two sets of wings could be heard gliding over Mount Olympus. The figures landed just outside the hall where the heros and gods were staying. The first figure collapsed golden wings into his backside where as the second collapsed silver wings. "Ka riieez deeela meska?" The first figure said to the second. "Moren." The second figure responded. "You there! State your buisness!" A guard said to the figures, the figures did not respond. "I said, state your business!" The guard repeated yet the figures did not respond. "That's it, your coming with me!" The guards made a move but four halos appeared about there heads from the hand of the second figure, they passed right through them and colided into one another. The guards now incapacitated had the halos removed. The two figures stepped into the hall to greet the gods and young heros...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the two could not explain their alleagence and their origin to the young heros they merely flashed their heavenly wings to show what side they were on. The first figure reached into his heavenly robes and tosses Zeus a scroll. They could not speak the language of a god nor the tounge of the human so it had to be done this way.

The scroll reads:

Good morrow,

I hope my left and right hand men have reached you all before you started your search for the item. First of all, an explination. These two cannot speak your languages, not one of them at all. They have other means of communication but any questions you ask should be written down as they can read write most languages. Now then, introductions. The one with the golden wings is my right hand man, he is know as Rappa. The one with silver wings is my left hand man, he is knows as Baiorin. These two are to serve under Kataro and take direct command of them, I have sent them to help you in battle and in search please do not waster their efforts!

Signed: The Almight Ruler of Heaven

Zues smiled as he read the letter and then tossed it to Kotaro, who had sat back down and drank cautiously from his cup. Glancing over the note quickly he rolled it up and then grabbed the nearest writing instrument and utensil. Jotting down instructions he tossed it over to the one called Baioran and then stood up. "Thank you Zues for the meal and drinks. we should be getting our search started."

"Alright everyone, finish your meals and then meet me at the front gates" he said while walking off.

Baiorin grabbed the note from the air and read it, understanding that they were to gather at the front gates for further instruction. Rappa nodded his head in agreemeant with the instructions Baiorin was given by Kotaro. As they had no meal nor drink to finish, they were the first to leave and head off for the gates.

Grim, Cali, Inaba, and Necron had left the dining hall a while ago. Grim now sat on a ledge and looked out. He really wasn't looking at anything but was lost in thought. Cali sat by him happy to be with him, but worried about him. Inaba was walking around olypus thinking about what happed during her fight with Sonya. Necron was just watching the moon thinking about what he should do now.

ooc: Sorry for not posting in a while.

Grim, Cali, Inaba, and Necron had left the dining hall a while ago.

Walking around Mt Olympus, Inaba's mind was on her fight with Sonya. As she continued to walk Sonya herself appeared out of no where and watched Inaba. "So what's on your mind little one?"

While Sonya confronted Inaba, Grim and Cali sat together looking out at the scenary.

Grim wasn't really looking at anything, but instead he was lost in thought. Sitting by him the love of his life, Cali, sat by him. She was happy that their relationship had blossomed and was happy to be with him, yet she worried about him. Not meaning to ruin the moment Kotaro stepped into the room and leaned on the door, "So are you two ready?"

The full moon shone brightly as Necron gazed at it, thinking about the future now that he was seperated from Grim. "Lonely . . . isn't it?" Domo asked.

--I changed it a bit, Jake.

"Um, sure," Cali said. She went inside to see the plates still on the golden table. She stacks them up, one on top of another, and places them at the end of the table. She stares at her reflection. She was smiling. Not like a smile you get when you introduce yourself to someone, it's the smile you get when you know your free, or just won an award for something awesome. The smile of happiness. She walked to the open doors. Then stared at the room. Soaking everything in, then she went to go see what Zeus had to say.

"Really? Or are you just faking it to try and act tough?" Domo said sarcastically and leaned against the wall and stared out at the scene with Necron.

Kotaro walked over to Grim and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey . . . you ok?"

"You don't remember?" Sonya said with some curiosity in her tone.

"I remember you were beating me and then I blanked out . . . not like 'unconcious' . . . but, like, something else tookover." Inaba said with a bit of horry. Thinking back Sonya could recall Inaba somehow getting some kind of massive power and she not beinig able to control it. Sonya decided it would be best not to make her worry about it.

"You were unconcious, but your will saw so strong that your body continued to fight," Sonya got up and turned her back to Inaba, "I guess this will be good-bye. Lets pray it isn't our last . . ."

As Sonya begins to say her farewells to Inaba, Kotaro is begining to grow more worried about Grim and his solemn attitude. "Hey! I know somethings wrong," he stated as he sat down next to his rival, "what's troubling you?"

"Well that's true. I guess I'll never be alone as long as I'm with Kotaro, Tarr and Alice." Domo told Necron as a star shot across the night sky.

"What am I going to do? I'm going to cintue travelling with Kotaro, Tarr and Alice until we find the pendant! What about you?" Domo asks with some curiosity.

Kotaro pushs Grim's shoulder and grins, "So your going to go look for your father hu? Well I wish you luck. I'm going to go and try and find the pendant before someone else gets their hands on it," Kotaro gets up and looks down at Grim in excitment, "How about you come along with us!? I bet you'll run into your father that way . . ."

Sonya winked as she got up on the ledge, "You guys freed me from Katie," she hopped off of the ledge and was weightless for a minute, "Now I can go find the pendant for myself . . ." and with that she vanished.

Grim smiles and replies "sorry but this is more important to me than that is at the moment, but when I'm finished I'll find you."

Necron thinks for a moment and says "not really sure, but I'll probably stick with grim and whatever he decideds to do."

Inaba just watches sonya go and thinks Maybe I should have tried to stop her.

A calming breeze swept by on the top of Mt. Olympus as the heroes were chatting amoungst themselves before meeting back up with Rappa and Baiorin at the front gate. Sykes and Merz were caught in the midst of this breeze; Sykes' robes blowing gently and Merz' cloak floating for a few brief seconds until the wind died. "It's funny..." Sykes said to Merz. "Oh yeah? What's that?" Sykes turned looked to the sky smiling. "I joined Kotaro and his friends, for the soul purpose of killing hades and bringing hell to it's knees..." A brief pause of silence fell as anoter breeze went by and whispered in the sky a soft coresing melody. "And after all this time, I ended up saving Hades and keeping hell alive; it's damn near laughable." Sykes said as he and Merz both chuckled loudly so that all could know that they were in a good mood.

"So...what are your plans." Sykes said to Merz. "What do you mean?" Merz pondered back in a rather confused tone. "The worlds saved, your jobs done, we beat Katie and stopped her plans. What are you going to do now?" Sykes said and then turned to Merz. "The jobs not done..." He said looking down and then back at Sykes smiling. "As long as those kids over there need my help, my job is never over. And those kids never stop moving until the last spec of evil is gone, so why do you even have to ask; your not going anywhere either...right?" Merz said, and then Sykes did something surprizing. He took a pause, as if he was going to deliver some bad news Merz and shatter some sort of bond that they shared. And they did share a bond, one of the greatest in the group meaning that not even Merz could predict what Sykes was going to reveal next...

Kotaro came running out of the shrine and yelled around for everyone, "Everyone! Get ready! We are leaving NOW!"

Kotaro scanned the area and his thoughts were only about Sonya and her quest to find her former masters pendant. As Kotaro's gang scurried to prepare for their imidiate departure, Katie was begining her torture within Hades.

The sound of whips and cries of pain overflowed as the men and women sent to the bowls of hell were continued to be tortured. Katie lifted her head as Hades brought the flaming whip back towards her. "So I hear . . . my ex-assistance . . . is after my old jewlery . . ."

Kotaro turns back and thinks about what Grim had said about wanting to go after his father. He is torn between telling the truth and a lie. However he knows some times the harsh truth has to be told.

"Sonya is after the pendant too," Kotaro calls Tarr down from her resting spot, "And I wouldn't be suprised if everyone else that worked for Katie is after it as well."

Archived