Mythology RPG (Now Accepting) [Advanced]

Jake the Sage

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grim grabs his stuff and prepares to leave as he gets to the exit he sees Necron waiting for him. "Trying to do everything on your own again?" Grim smiles and replies "I figured that you'd come along." "We're coming too!" Grim turns to see Cali and Inaba running towards him. "I thought you guys went with Kotaro?!" Cali glares at him and says "and why would you think that?!"

ooc: Getting Grim in trouble is kind of fun.

Kotaro, Tarr, Alice and Domo had just reached the bottom of the Mountain. "So are we really going to split up from the others?" Domo said in a sad tone.

"If Grim wants to go around on his own the that is his choice!" Tarr said as they continued to walk in an unknown direction.

"There is no reason to be mad at Grim for the choice he made," Alice told Tarr as she eyed her annoyingly, "We cannot force him to accompany us."

Kotaro nodded his head as they continued to walk, "We are going to head back to The Oracle of Delphi and see if she can give us any hints."

Alice looked up as she heard her mother's name being uttered. She nodded her head and agreed that it sounded like a solid plan, after all they had no idea where the pendant could have landed . . . or if it had already been found [willingly or not].

Rappa, Baiorin, and Merz followed in silence. Rappa and Baiorin were silent simply because they could not speak with their party, Merz was silent for he was reflecting on the conversation that he and Sykes had. It was at this time that it could be notice that Sykes was not in the group. {Reflection}"I just think that I will be able to find the amulet faster if I went out on my own." Merz sighs and nods his head. "Always trying to do things without a group by your side, when will you swallow your pride and just work with everyone as a team." Sykes smirked. "It aint got shi* to do with pride. I'm faster on my own and that's all." Merz looked up. "That's all?" "THAT'S all..." Sykes and Merz were silent, followed by Sykes jumping straight off the side of olympus...{/Reflection}. Merz gives off a sigh for the group then continues walking.

As Kotaro speaks something drifts past his nose and his ears immediately perk up. He looks around and then motions for everyone to be on guard, "Alright! I know you're out there!"

"As I should expect from the son of Cerberus," Grim's father said as he walked from behind a nearby tree, "So you are after the pendant as well" he questioned, though he knew the answer.

The men grew solmn as Grim threatened them, but they smiled when the two girls told him to walk away. "You better listen to your girls and turn around. This women is a wanted fellon!"

They pushed her to the ground and she hit her chin as she fell. Blood began to fall from her cin as she struggled to get up.

The man's eyes grow wide and he lets out a horrific scream as his head smashes against the wall and he falls to the ground, dead. Both of the other men turn to Grim and shakingly take out their swords. Holding them up against Grim they look to each other and then the girl. Deciding their lives aren't worth this they drop the blades and run. The crowd backs away from Grim and his group, then run inside and locks the doors. Only the girl remains outside as she looks up at Grim from her spot on the ground.

"Of course I am," Kotaro answered Cecil as he readied himself for a fight, "And what about you? Are you after the pendant too?"

Cecil laughed and then nodded his head. He would of explained why he was after the pendant, but he honestly didn't think Kotaro would care about the details. He then looked at the young wolf boy and grew solmn. "So where is my son? I expected him to be travelling with you."

"Well he isn't- so sad. He left looking for you." he stated through a small laugh.

OoC: Apologies for the OoC-only post, but I have missed the last 3 months of this Role Play, honestly, is there any way of reviving my character Poseidon? If there is not could you possibly make an exception and allow me to create a new character?

Cecil smiled at the harpy as she hide behind Kotaro, "I am not after my son, I don't care about him. I am after the pendant." he said with confidence and then turned to leave.

Kotaro grew angry and balled his hands into fists. He charged at Cecil and went to punch at his face, "Don't walk away from me!"

Cecil spun around and blocked both of Kotaro's punchs with the hilts of his sword. Stunned Kotaro stepped back and Cecil took this chance to slam his fist into his oppnent's stomach, making Kotaro fall to his knees. "I suggest giving up this quest of yours." he stated as he vanished.

Archived