Bad Gaming Moments

Lazer Yoshi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years ago I got the worse game ever played, It wasn't a horrible moment cause it sucked, it was horrible I was so excited for the freaking game...

Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color

Yeah I know it sounds stupid, I was about 8 or younger. The whole thing caught my eye because it was suppose to be a RPG where you created your own monsters. It was rock, paper, scissors without the fun.

Sigh at least that same day I had bought Paper Mario for the N64.

Only on certain levels/stages/missions of games; the ones that are' date=' like near-impossible for me to beat. I get really close to winning them, but at the last moment, I lose. >.<

[/quote']

I hate it when that happens to me aswell. I also hate it when i get really far in a game but then i dont know what to do.

Only on certain levels/stages/missions of games; the ones that are' date=' like near-impossible for me to beat. I get really close to winning them, but at the last moment, I lose. >.<

[/quote']

I hate it when that happens to me aswell. I also hate it when i get really far in a game but then i dont know what to do.

Use a walkthrough :P.

In Battlefield 2142, I jumped behind a bunker cause I was hiding behind a tank. Apparently,their was an enemy player right in front of me, lying down in front of me.

I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking but all I did was use the voice command for, "Enemy Spotted!".

I guess he heard me and slowly crawled around to face me. He pulled out his knife and killed me.

About a week later I remembered that and I thought, "Wow thats probably one of the noobiest things you cud do."

Years ago I got the worse game ever played' date=' It wasn't a horrible moment cause it sucked, it was horrible I was so excited for the freaking game...

Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color

Yeah I know it sounds stupid, I was about 8 or younger. The whole thing caught my eye because it was suppose to be a RPG where you created your own monsters. It was rock, paper, scissors without the fun.

Sigh at least that same day I had bought Paper Mario for the N64.

[/quote']

Magic Pengel was one of the Best Games ever. EVER.

IMO, anyways. Before I had a Gameboy, it was my Pokemon. Yet, it basically still is, even though I own tons of Pokemon games and stuff. There will always be a spot for Magic Pengel in my heart. =D

I bought Shaq Fu. [/topic]

I feel bad for you. It's such a horrible game.

Getting A Wii.

Unless you didn't get Zelda: TP' date=' Super Mario Galaxy, and/or Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, you are correct sir.

Rayman- 3: Hoodlum Havoc. Got to a point where i didnt know what to do

Where are you stuck on? I beat the game like 5x so I should be able to help.

On Topic: Shaq Fu, Sonic Shuffle and Halo 2 are all tied cuz they both sucked hardcore.

My brother sold my copy of Hey You Pikachu! without my knowing... It made me sad...

Also, in PKMN Silver, I only trained one PKMN, my Typhlosion. I got all the way to the 3rd E4 member, and it was impossible to get any further... Once he died it was over...

I was playing Yugioh GX Tag force 2, and I won the game as all characters. I was so happy because I finally beat the whole thing. My PSP had dropped right when I won and I had to start ALL over again, because I never saved it on my memory stick.

I bought Wii Music and Carnival Games Minigolf.

Metal Gear Solid 4. It was frigging hard' date=' and it didn't have an impressive storyline, especially compared to MGS 1, 2, and 3. It was a bad gaming moment because I felt it was a rip-off compared to the series and a bit of a let down.

[/quote']

It was grrrreat! Frosted flakes get PWNED by it.

Archived