Dark Magician Woman

Master Hyperion

Pic gets 0 points' date=' the dark magician girls looks like enough of a youknowwhat as it is, she doesn't need her chest to be the size of a beachball. I rate this 0/10. The effect and attack are both reasonable, but really, the picture... -_-; am I the only one tired of the terribly youknowwhatty girls from this stuff?

[/quote']

So you rate this card 0 becuase you don't like the art of it?

Just... wow...

Pic gets 0 points' date=' the dark magician girls looks like enough of a youknowwhat as it is, she doesn't need her chest to be the size of a beachball. I rate this 0/10. The effect and attack are both reasonable, but really, the picture... -_-; am I the only one tired of the terribly youknowwhatty girls from this stuff?

[/quote']

dude, like said ''Don't judge an card by it's cover'', think, art doesn't mean everything

and groudondjango, I think I know what page you mean...don't ask

[/quote']

dude, like said ''Don't judge an card by it's cover'', think, art doesn't mean everything

and groudondjango, I think I know what page you mean...don't ask

Ask? I'm not even going to talk about it. It's to horrorfing ;~;

Archived