MjRiku Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 Im viteing for Awesome66, purly becuse i think its more playerable, I like sworming and his card has that ability in not an easy way but a usable way for tributes and turners. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 True, at least I figured out how to get better images on photobucket. Much better than google. And yes, it probably is getting me more votes. Either that, or my epic idea of the Dementios set. Score update: Tied at 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eternal Duelist Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 i'd have to give my vote to marvel since his card is more realistically playable and would be good in almost any deck :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 Alright, score update:Marvel-4awesome66-3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 I can actually imagine you winning. God... I don't think people like Synchro's any more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 @Aweseom66: Your card has some OCG errors with a simple effect@Marvel: Better OCG but it is a possible OP cuz of the effect. So it is tough but I'll go with Marvel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 1 up for me :D Scores now? 5:3 or is it higher, I wasn't paying attention. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 Yes, it is 5:3, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eternal Duelist Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 XD oh p.s. marvel i really don't like synchros ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 whoever the winner may be, do you want to vs me?that's right, I made a rhyme. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kingdom01 Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 marvel card is better,the cards were to close to each other it was hard to choose Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 Told you, you ARE destroying me. Score update:Marvel-6awesome66-3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 wht is the requirements to win? You did not post that, I think Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 We recently discussed it, first to 10, which is going to be Marvel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 We recently discussed it' date=' first to 10, which is going to be Marvel[/quote'] you are not very optimistic....more along the line of pessimistic... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eternal Duelist Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 :D if it was me against marvel i would think that victory was inevitable for me;)so don't think you're gonna lose just yet :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 I'm optimistic, actually, I'm known for it. I just know when I'm beat. I'm not confident, but in a humorous way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eternal Duelist Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 >=( there's nothing humorous about that! you should be more determined to win! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 lol. what makes me so special that you think I could win? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 What are we talking about? Anyway, let's see, you have a better sense of OCG, I have one too, just that yours is better. I'm running low on ideas, and you have more experiance. You have NO chance Marvel! [/sarcasm] lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 24, 2009 Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 lol, well you may win - I have a theory of how you would win - but I don't want to ruin my chances. But it's not the fact you used one of my custom images - lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 24, 2009 Nice sarcasm, although as far as images go, I'm getting some more luck! I've got it down! anyway, more votes plZ! P.S. I know I can win, but I'm calling it by odds at this point. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
¶nÇØGn¶TØ Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Here's a serious vote. awesome66 - Limited Edition should have gold stickers. Set ID should be DEMEN - "EN" for English.The effect is very abusable. I mean VERY ABUSABLE. Marvel™ - Yours should be Limited Edition. You also forgot to add the Set ID. On the effect, just one comment, "By removing a number of Head Counters from this card, activate 1 of the following effects:●Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, this card cannot attack the turn this effect was activated." Does that mean you could remove 1 Head Counter to destroy any monster? --> ABUSABLE Well, eliminating the Card format, Effects, and balance. It just comes down to the look of the card. *Sigh* --> It's obvious. Marvel, your time spent on the card paid off somehow. Marvel gets my vote. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Votes now are 6:3 or 7:3? lol, but I didn't put a Set ID and stuff on cos I just cant be bothered with it any more, you should really focus on the card. but yeah, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
¶nÇØGn¶TØ Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Votes now are 6:3 or 7:3? lol' date=' but I didn't put a Set ID and stuff on cos I just cant be bothered with it any more, you should really focus on the card. but yeah,[/quote'] I did focus on the card^_^ How else could i notice it? :) Well, seems like you're busy with your marvel thread, member thread, org thread, boys, more boys, etc.... ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.