Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 6:3, I told you I'd get anhiliated. But I don't care, I was close, kinda, sorta, not really. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Awesome66's card looks abusable, and unoriginal. Marvels is more balanced marvel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Alright, score update:Marvel-7awesome66-3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 lol - yes as pitski said... I'm very busy with all my other sets, I might cancel the Marvel Member Card Thread and work on my Nobles. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh, it's clear my card is as good as owned by yours, you want the prize now? I mean, I could still win, but it is pretty impossible. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HenriqueSakura Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 come on awesome66you can winnever surrender!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 lol - I don't mind, just let me filter through this e-mail spam I got. I got back and managed to get 20 messages from YCM >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 I mean it is possible, I KNOW I can win, I FEEL I can win, I can TELL I can win, but I got some steep odds against me. That's all I'm saying. I'm not giving up, I was just trying to get a point across. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HenriqueSakura Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 ooohyeah,i liked to hear thishey marvelwhat spam email? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Don't be spaming my thread now ;)Talk about that over PM if you like. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 lolno, more posts = this thread more votes. I got PM's for all the important threads I'm subscribed to. Too many. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zenrais Posted May 25, 2009 Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Awesome 66 Has a vote from me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted May 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted May 25, 2009 Oh, alright. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.