Megaman 1 Robot masters

bozataaaaa

9/10 I think bubbleman is a little overpowerd you should ad a side effect because it can ruin a fire deck and win you the duel.

This are the first none overpowerd Megamen card I have seen and I'm glad you posted them in any other cards and not in Pop Culter (where they should be XD) because then I woudn't see them (I don't look there).

EDIT: woodman is a little bit overpowerd as well and his effect isn't that good formulated it should be more something like: When this face-down card is selected as an attack target you can flip it face-up and remove from play one "Negate Attack" from your hand or deck to end the battle phase.

These are cards from megaman 3. I will be doing the others in the future please give your opinion and rate.

geminimants8.jpghardmankp0.jpg

magnetmangn2.jpgneedlemankf2.jpg

shadowmanby9.jpgsnakemantq2.jpg

sparkmanwh9.jpgtopmantz5.jpg

Next will be megaman 4 charachters until than Enjoy these.

I am sorry I posted these in Pop culture i made a big mess (long story) so here are megaman 3 cards enjoy.

Here are the megaman 4 Robot Masters. Enjoy and rate. By the way megaman 5 is up next that means I will be making the following robots: Stoneman, Chargeman, Waveman, Starman, Gravityman, Crystalman, Napalmman, Gyroman.

brightmanwf0.jpgdivemanxu0.jpg

drillmandu2.jpgdustmanst5.jpg

pharaohmanog1.jpgringmaned4.jpg

skullmanyy5.jpgtoadmanzx2.jpg

Sorry if i have made grammer mistakes I am from bulgaria and I am still studing english. By the way I want to thank Flame Dragon for the cool site for megaman posters thanks a lot man.

Archived