---

Wulf09

Everyone on this site sucks..!!

Quiet frankly its true, you all suck so much its hilarious the way you all go around and the things you say are so so stupid, everyone on here thinks its cool to say GTFO or make smart comment about something else, like why are you that afraid of getting banned what a pack of whining little girls...

Now anyone that was smart enough to do this will see all i require from this is a reaction, just to prove a point to my friend,as to what this site has become, and to prove it is a shadow of its former self, i no this is a terrible way to do this but this site has become poor.. p.s anyone who failed to do this thanks for proving my point anymore

This site has gone downhill so much lately, but nobody can admit it they all just want to cry and moan about stuff, they act all childish and stuff i mean they just suck so much... hahaha you all really do suck, why don't you all start a club about how bad you suck

Yea go tell a mod or your mommy's see if i care........

Oh and check out my card...

278709.jpg

Because tommerswulf is right' date=' and this place is terribly dull. I have to grab my lulz where I can find them.

[/quote']

thats tommers..how the almost mighty have fallen anyways...hahaha you fail YCM doesnt suck you suck...lol..enh idc if you think the site sucks...no one cares lol..just another little girl tired of life..gonna commit sucide later today and if not your gonna cut yourself and when your 30 your gonna sell your body to a bunch of demonic cats which will rape you with spoons and spit on your face...then when yor 80 you will cut off your sagging breasts and hang them up on a wall..enh i always wanted to say that

Archived