ilikesharks2020 Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 6/10 A few OCG's toward the end of the effect. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
¶nÇØGn¶TØ Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 I like this card Zeaux. Best one you made so far^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister Sir Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 If that's a spelling error for Poinsoned on the card, fix. Otherwise, it looks fine. Nice job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunako Kirishiki Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 You spelt poisoned wrong xD.I like the cards overall. I have nothing to point out.So. 9/10 atm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leturn Master Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 HAHAHA! You misspelled "poisoned"... my goodness. Your OCG is messed up too. Here's the corrected version: Aurkorus - Sea Serpent from the Poisoned Waters"When this card is summoned, you can discard 3 cards to increase this card's Level by 2 and increase its DEF by 1000. When this card is switched to Defense Position, select 1 monster your opponent controls. As long this card remains in Defense Position, the selected monster cannot be used as a Tribute and it is not destroyed by battle. Each time a monster you control attacks the selected monster, flip a coin and call heads or tails. If you call it right, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the selected monster. If you call it wrong, your opponent selects 1 monster you control and places 1 Poisoned Aqua Counter on it. Monsters them lose 500 DEF for each Poisoned Aqua Counter on them. But your concept is good. I like how it works together (though I don't see the practical application of increasing his Level by 2 while he's on the field..). You've made a nice card. I really enjoy it. :mrgreen: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeaux Posted June 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 I am not good at English sorry for this Maybe it is cuz i learned English playing video game XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted June 5, 2009 Report Share Posted June 5, 2009 I don't read the effects or bother with them, but I will fix this: 'Monsters with Poisoned Aqua Counters on it, loses 500 DEF.'=='Monsters with Poisoned Aqua Counters on them, loses 500 DEF.' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.