Left 4 Dead 2

A●O●J

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone understand what I said?! They added like 15 levels for FREE!!!

No they didn't. They took small areas from the original levels' date=' and called it Survival Mode.

Lame.

There were only 4 maps in the first L4D' date=' and they're already making a sequel instead of updating?

[/quote']

This could be said about most online games.

There making the sequel to add more enemies, guns, hopefully more story, levels, and modes. Sure the last 2 can be gotten via updates, but the other 3 really can only be gotten by a new game.

They're only adding 1 new enemy, melee weapons, and the story's going to be the same as the original. Non existent. Guns and enemies can also be gotten by updates. :/

This made me somewhat happy.

But they should just update L4D' date=' they may have added survival but like wetf.

I got bored of it, I played for several months and got most achievements, the only fun is downloading maps like dawn of dead mall.

[/quote']

What else is their really to add, other than a new map? I mean really.

A backstory for the characters. >_>

If you hunt around, you can find some info on the characters. Besides that, it really doesn't matter that much.

-__-

Number 1 was terrible.

Lolwut? Have you even played it? Its currently like one of the most played games on Steam and XBL and it got very high ratings by many popular game reviewers.

This made me somewhat happy.

But they should just update L4D' date=' they may have added survival but like wetf.

I got bored of it, I played for several months and got most achievements, the only fun is downloading maps like dawn of dead mall.

[/quote']

What else is their really to add, other than a new map? I mean really.

A backstory for the characters. >_>

If you hunt around, you can find some info on the characters. Besides that, it really doesn't matter that much.

-__-

Number 1 was terrible.

Lolwut? Have you even played it? Its currently like one of the most played games on Steam and XBL and it got very high ratings by many popular game reviewers.

I only play FPS games, they don't.

comparing:

Doom3 = Television

L4D = ET the game.

Well the Doom film was utter crap compared to the game' date=' but that's how everything works when you create films based off games.

If they create a L4D film, it'll be the same thing.

[/quote']

I meant compared to doom

it was television while l4d was et the game.

I really liked the first one and this looks good too. I like the idea of melee weapons like an axe or, my personal favourite, a frying pan. I also think it's a good idea for there to be 'Uncommon common' as they were called like those on Hazmat suits so they don't catch fire.

It all seems good but it seems a bit too much like the original L4D to me. I'll still probably enjoy it though.

To easy. Way to easy.

The witch was retarded. The uzi put her down quick.

I don't think they were easy really. Their accuracy was pretty meh, but becomes awful when your knocked down. Sure you could shoot them pretty fast but the rate of fire for them is cut down significantly

No offense but did you play on Easy most of the time or something, cuz pistols aren't very easy to use and the uzi REALLY doesn't work very well against the witch. However I could be wrong because after awhile, you can kill the witch 70% of the time if you know what your doing.

The witch is going to be made harder though they said. Valve said that shes gonna be able to move around now and that she can even follow you if you avoid her.

*EDIT*

I was editing this while you were posting,~Emo~, so don't think im trying to be tricky or something >_>.

To easy. Way to easy.

The witch was retarded. The uzi put her down quick.

It really wasn't that easy I don't think. You had to hit them with the majority of your shots.

No offense but did you play on Easy most of the time or something' date=' cuz pistols aren't very easy to use and the uzi REALLY doesn't work very well against the witch.

[/quote']

I know how to play. I killed a witch by smacking it once.

Wull i got the game when it first came out so =P

Archived