Left 4 Dead 2

A●O●J

[align=center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XpzeK_YpGI]Trailer[/url]

[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9959/l4d2y.jpg[/img]
From left to right: Nick, Rochelle, Coach, Ellis (To me it looked like; A pimp, Sheva, The Demoman and The Scout from Team Fortress 2 lol.)[/align]

Infoz: http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210612/left-4-dead-2-due-november-17

Discuss this somewhat odd new info from valve.
no lie, when I saw the chainsaw, I did a little dance.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first Left 4 Dead got old really fast. I don't know if I'm gonna get this.

I guess you have a short attention span because they just update the game about only a month ago, and the game itself is designed to have a different expierience each time (to a degree).

I guess you have a short attention span because they just update the game about only a month ago' date=' and the game itself is designed to have a different expierience each time (to a degree).

[/quote']

No I have a very long attention span, but I like story in a game and I downloaded that new game add-on didn't get to play it cause everyone kept leaving >_>

i agree with tkill

though i still love playing left for dead ( i only play online now.)

I would much rather have an updated l4d instead of a sequel.

But....that video in the article was pointless, only told you about the current l4d...not about the new one.

Lame.

There were only 4 maps in the first L4D' date=' and they're already making a sequel instead of updating?

[/quote']

My thoughts exactly.

I would be willing on paying the same amount of money if they release updates that add new zombies and maps. Also the modding community is yet to start and they already planned a second one >.>

They'll change the name to Left 2 Die. Just watch.

Wow' date=' and I thought my brother was the only who thought of that name 0_o.

Lame.

There were only 4 maps in the first L4D' date=' and they're already making a sequel instead of updating?

[/quote']

My thoughts exactly.

I would be willing on paying the same amount of money if they release updates that add new zombies and maps. Also the modding community is yet to start and they already planned a second one >.>

Theirs a rumor going around that L4D2 will be DLC but i think thats just a gossip.

How so?

I've played L4D for months and it's barely gotten old for me' date=' though I DO hope for the zombies to get smarter in L4D2

[/quote']

It just got boring. There was no sense of accomplishment, only four maps, no backstory at all. I would really like to know how all this happened and what the surviovors lives were like befor eall this happened and how they met up.

Lame.

[/quote']

This could be said about most online games.

There making the sequel to add more enemies, guns, hopefully more story, levels, and modes. Sure the last 2 can be gotten via updates, but the other 3 really can only be gotten by a new game.

This made me somewhat happy.

But they should just update L4D, they may have added survival but like wetf.

I got bored of it, I played for several months and got most achievements, the only fun is downloading maps like dawn of dead mall.

But they should just update L4D' date=' they may have added survival but like wetf.

I got bored of it, I played for several months and got most achievements, the only fun is downloading maps like dawn of dead mall.

[/quote']

What else is their really to add, other than new map? I mean really.

But they should just update L4D' date=' they may have added survival but like wetf.

[/quote']

What else is their really to add, other than new map? I mean really.

A backstory for the characters. >_>

Archived