The Official E3 09 Discussion

tallman95

It's today?

Damn I thought it wouldn't be for another month or so since most of the time it's in July. Thanks for telling me.

Wait why is it this week? Who's going to be able to go and watch since most people still have school. In any case come on Nintendo, give us something good.

laughing at protectors of 360 "no motion controls". most of my friends give me a bunch of crap for playing galaxy/twilight princess/madden w/ motion controls, and now 360 is doing it!

that said, the motion controls look sick. if they get it to work, it will be awesome

laughing at protectors of 360 "no motion controls". most of my friends give me a bunch of crap for playing galaxy/twilight princess/madden w/ motion controls' date=' and now 360 is doing it![/b']

that said, the motion controls look sick. if they get it to work, it will be awesome

Betcha they're gonna start praising it. :D

Anyways, lol Littlest Pet Shop MMO.

News from Nintendo

SMG 2, Red Steel and No More Heros 2, Metroid: Other M, Kingdom Hearts (Sept. 29), Mario and Luigi RPG 3: Bowser’s Inside Story (Fall 2009), and Golden Sun (2010). Square Enix’s Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers (end of 2009), New Super Mario Bros (Wii, end of 09), Wii Fit Plus, .

Besides that other news includes Full Band List For Guitar Hero 5, Halo Recon(?), DJ Hero, Beatles Rock Band (9/9/09), FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS (800 Wii Points), and others. Some of those were posted as other treads (looks at the Sega Racing, L4D2, and MGS threads).

In any case with the news really flowing I'm going to sticky this for a bit, make a list of all the big names games, and do a few other mod things. However I have a term papar do on Friday so this all might not come together till than.

Square is making Final Fantasy XIV. It's an MMO for the PS3 and PC. Hopefully it turns out to be better than Final Fantasy XI. Then I might consider getting it. It's supposedly coming out in 2010. (Or in this case, 2056).

Also, Square showed a few Final Fantasy XIII trailers, two of which had English voice acting. I'm pretty impressed by the English VAs. Mostly because one of the characters sounds like they're voiced by Troy Baker. :D

Archived