Halo: The Most Overated Game in History

Poseidon©

The first Halo game was good' date=' because it changed up how FPSs were played. The second did much the same. The third however is very over rated. Hell most of my friends don't even play it, [b']because the online sucks[/b], and this says a lot about game, in particular, on the 360. They simply need good online other wises there going to be pushed aside for other games, because lets face it, the FPSs genre is the biggest in the world of online play.

Okay I really doubt that. The online for Halo is some of the best I've ever seen. It can only be compared to Call of Duty.

After Halo 2 was released, it was when the overreactions and hype started. It wasn't hyped with Halo 1 and the ONLY Halo I respected (it has a good storyline and no rush-so-ppl-can-play-this-on-Xbox-Live-so-we-can-get-more-money crap).

im most of a ps3 fanboy but i dont think it is overrated. i liked the way the halo gamesw were made. i love halo 3 but i cant stop thinking that it was too short since it is on the 360. the original xbox and the 360 ones were pretty close to eachothers length.

Archived