Halo: The Most Overated Game in History

Poseidon©

The story was meh...

They always ended with a chaser and something blowing up.

The multiplayer was the best part of it.

Yeah I did notice that. I thought it was funny just because they couldn't think of anything better.

Now watch Halo: ODST end with something blowing up

and running from it >_>

I'm a Wii fanboy, and I think Microsoft and Sony are sheet. But, Halo is an overrated game. Kinda boring storyline, but the gameplay and graphics is where all this hype is coming from. It's a fun game, I've got to say.

I'm a Wii fanboy' date=' and I think Microsoft and Sony are s***. But, Halo is an overrated game. Kinda boring storyline, but the gameplay and graphics is where all this hype is coming from. It's a fun game, I've got to say.

[/quote']

Yeah, it's not original enough, you know? Also, all the hype about graphics are coming from the fanboys (who pisses me bad).

I doubt it seeing as ODST's aren't super soilders that survive everything.......everything.

I know... :? End of Halo 3, perfect example. Master C. survives from the explosion.

Do you think that Halo is overated? Please be reasonable and not be 360 fanboys.

Dude old news.

okay i am going to be a little bit of a fan boy for a second...

the 360 is good for several things but not Halo. but that bad part about it is that i bracks to easily.

As for the PS3 to expansive. i mean so far what do they have? i mean games come out to slow and the ones that come out suck. And now that Sony gave Final Fantasy and thanks to E3 on G4 they sold Metal Gear what do they have Rachet and Clank? Crash? i mean come on there sell outs.

and as for the Wii i think at this moment it sucks B/C one i am to old and two i can't seem to find one.

but other then that all Consuls Suck in general.

but back on subject Halo is overrated only if you have Dile-up... For some odd resign i played the campaign at least two time and well 'Ech' its mostly about Multiplier...

The first Halo game was good, because it changed up how FPSs were played. The second did much the same. The third however is very over rated. Hell most of my friends don't even play it, because the online sucks, and this says a lot about game, in particular, on the 360. They simply need good online other wises there going to be pushed aside for other games, because lets face it, the FPSs genre is the biggest in the world of online play.

I never liked FPS games all that much, or really any kind of shooting game.

The only shooting games I've ever liked are the Touhou series, Jet Force Gemini (N64), and Timesplitters on GC.

But yes, Halo is overrated. It's not bad, I just don't like it all that much.

Archived