E3: Metroid: Other M

Poseidon©

It's fine. I really wouldn't want to see anything else.

Also the E3 thread I just sticked will be the hub to look at games and for general talk about the games and the goings on.

No, for the topic. :shock: That's a Wii game? It looks so nice. Not only that but it looks really really good. This makes me very happy.

Hell Nintendo's E3 line up of games as a whole looks very good since I saw several games I would like to pick up.

I just had a fangasm.......This game looks so f***ing sexy. AND ITS FOR THE WII! WHICH MEANS I CAN GET IT! WAHOO!!!!!

I love how it seems to combine FPS action with 3rd person Free Roam. This seems like a Metal Gear Solid-esque game. Ridley looked so bad ass too. And Mother Brain is back?! So......Does this game take place at some point during the Super Metroid timeline? Maybe in between Prime 3 and Super Metroid is what i'm guessing. If it took place after Super Metroid, Samus should've had her Fusion Suit.

Shame we have to wait until 2010.

I think Nintendo is finally realizing that they won't stand a chance unless they make games that appeal to Hardcore gamers. This is a PERFECT start. Though as it stands, Prime 3 is still the best game on the Wii. Hands down. Unfortunately, Brawl came up short when it was released. It was a wee bit overhyped. Still enjoyable though.

I think Nintendo is finally realizing that they won't stand a chance unless they make games that appeal to Hardcore gamers. This is a PERFECT start. Though as it stands' date=' Prime 3 is still the best game on the Wii. Hands down. Unfortunately, Brawl came up short when it was released. It was a wee bit overhyped. Still enjoyable though.

[/quote']

Yeah, Brawl looked cool at first, but once you completed the game 5 TIMES then it doesn't really appeal to you anymore.

I think Nintendo is finally realizing that they won't stand a chance unless they make games that appeal to Hardcore gamers. This is a PERFECT start. Though as it stands' date=' Prime 3 is still the best game on the Wii. Hands down. Unfortunately, Brawl came up short when it was released. It was a wee bit overhyped. Still enjoyable though.

[/quote']

I still need to beat Prime 3. Also SMG is better the Prime. Brawl did fall short for some, but it is much better then Prime and you can see that most agree seeing as how it won the best game of 08 poll of on gamefaqs.

And I'll be expecting something similer to Ninja Gaiden's battle system' date=' if so, that'd ve awesome!

[/quote']

And the game only gets better.

Also, on a side note, Samus is still hot in this game.

I still prefer the first metroid games ever made.

[align=center]Okay...

I wonder why everyone is excited? It's only a hot babe with a gun killing aliens

owait... that's hot!!!

@ FD: You haven't beaten it yet? It's been out for like... 2 years. >.>[/align]

[align=center]Okay...

I wonder why everyone is excited? It's only a hot babe with a gun killing aliens

owait... that's hot!!!

Prime 3? No. I'm lazy and just haven't gotten that into it. The same thing happened with the first one for me, but I did get into it and beat that fast after that.

Also is the girl at the start of the vid Samus or is it some one else?

[align=center]Okay...

owait... that's hot!!!

Prime 3? No. I'm lazy and just haven't gotten that into it. The same thing happened with the first one for me' date=' but I did get into it and beat that fast after that.

Also is the girl at the start of the vid Samus or is it some one else?

[/quote']

I think it's someone else. At the end of the trailer it shows Samus and that girl so it couldn't be possible.

Nice. Since Team Ninja broke up with Tecmo (since that guy left (forgot his name)) they can work on other games. Its nice the Nintendo got them to work on Metroid instead of Retro Studios. The first-person was difficult to control (MP1 & 2). Also, they mostly took ideas from Halo and made MP 3. Seeing this beautifully designed game puts Nintendo back on track from failure games. Lets hope this game will be a good one.

Archived