Sony won at E3

Cyber Altair

Cooly story' date=' brah!

Really Sony is starting to get on my nerve. They're creating all these PS3 exclusive and use them to turn the PS3 gamers into mindless zombies ranting about saying [b']"PS3 pwns XBOX 360"[/b]

It does techno wise >.>

Anyway, good for them.

Really Sony is starting to get on my nerve. They're creating all these PS3 exclusive and use them to turn the PS3 gamers into mindless zombies ranting about saying [b']"PS3 pwns XBOX 360"[/b]

It does techno wise >.>

Anyway, good for them.

Seriously, you're just enforcing the idea that PS3 is better and that's seriously off topic.

This is for discussing the big three's conference.

Really Sony is starting to get on my nerve. They're creating all these PS3 exclusive and use them to turn the PS3 gamers into mindless zombies ranting about saying "PS3 pwns XBOX 360"

[/quote']

idiot.gif

You know what's getting on my nerve? MS fanboys. If you would stop playing Halo online while cursing each other moms you would realize that Sony just surpassed MS in the field of exclusives which really matters and their PSP line-up is really solid.

Also PS3 > 360

This is for discussing the big three's conference.

Really Sony is starting to get on my nerve. They're creating all these PS3 exclusive and use them to turn the PS3 gamers into mindless zombies ranting about saying "PS3 pwns XBOX 360"

[/quote']

idiot.gif

You know what's getting on my nerve? MS fanboys. If you would stop playing Halo online while cursing each other moms you would realize that Sony just surpassed MS in the field of exclusives which really matters and their PSP line-up is really solid.

Also PS3 > 360

Lol?

Did i ever say that i'm a Microsoft fan? No i didn't and does the saying "Quality matters, quantity doesn't" ring a bell? Can you at least name one PS3 exclusive that beast the Fable duo or beats the Halo trilogy? I don't think so.

GTFO

Halo sucks lol.

ok...its not bad...more overrated than anything

ps3 fan boys are F*cking annoying,

xbox 360 pwns except for the 3 flaws with it....stupid red ring, moving it grinds ring into disc, and the crappy xbox live free version only last a month.

Nitendo is just like.....floating here waiting for something better.

Halo sucks lol.

ps3 fan boys are F*cking annoying' date='

xbox 360 pwns except for the 3 flaws with it....[b']stupid red ring[/b], moving it grinds ring into disc, and the crappy xbox live free version only last a month.

Ring of death, if you got that your Xbox is beyond repair

Halo sucks lol.

xbox 360 pwns except for the 3 flaws with it....[b']stupid red ring[/b], moving it grinds ring into disc, and the crappy xbox live free version only last a month.

yea i know what it is

my friend had it and i laughed my ass off at him.

There is one way to fix it if you just have one or two parts of the ring, instead of the full one., call microsoft and they give you some code thing or something.

he had to buy a new xbox, then his sister dropped a tv on it and broke it again ^^

I laughed my ass off twice in one day.

My xbox has gotten one part of the ring, only because my av cord is chewed in half and only held together by duct tape...dog got to it one night. still works though if i can place the cord in the right spot.

Halo sucks lol.

yea i know what it is

There is one way to fix it if you just have one or two parts of the ring, instead of the full one., call microsoft and they give you some code thing or something.

he had to buy a new xbox, then his sister dropped a tv on it and broke it again ^^

My xbox has gotten one part of the ring, only because my av cord is chewed in half and only held together by duct tape...dog got to it one night. still works though if i can place the cord in the right spot.

You're one sick bastard, huh?

As for the ring of death you might begin to think that they put it there on purpose.

Halo sucks lol.

yea i know what it is

As for the ring of death you might begin to think that they put it there on purpose.

it was hilarious because we both just bought the elite, 400 bucks...

his got the ring, bought another elite, tv fell, only had enough money left to buy the normal 360...yes, it was the funniest day in a long time.

They might have, although they fix it for free if you call them...although the 40 min hold might cost ya.

Halo sucks lol.

yea i know what it is

it was hilarious because we both just bought the elite, 400 bucks...

his got the ring, bought another elite, tv fell, only had enough money left to buy the normal 360...yes, it was the funniest day in a long time.

They might have, although they fix it for free if you call them...although the 40 min hold might cost ya.

You sure love conspiracy theories, don't you?

Archived