Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

OhHerro

Guitar Hero. It's actually fun game, has actual good songs, and is harder than Rock Band. Not only that, but it has Stricken by Disturbed, Six by All That Remains, and of course Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Rock Band doesn't have much.....at all.......>.>

Guitar Hero. It's actually fun game' date=' has actual good songs, and is harder than Rock Band. Not only that, but it has Stricken by Disturbed, Six by All That Remains, and of course Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Rock Band doesn't have much.....at all.......>.>

[/quote']

Topic won by=raiN. My EXACT opinion on both games is above. Except for the part about Stricken and All That Remains. I don't think I unlocked those.

Guitar Hero. It's actually fun game' date=' has actual good songs, and is harder than Rock Band. Not only that, but it has Stricken by Disturbed, Six by All That Remains, and of course Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Rock Band doesn't have much.....at all.......>.>

[/quote']

Topic won by=raiN. My EXACT opinion on both games is above. Except for the part about Stricken and All That Remains. I don't think I unlocked those.

AtR is on GH2. Disturbed is on GH3. =]

[/quote']

AtR is on GH2. Disturbed is on GH3. =]

Oh, well I only have 3. I have Rock Band, it's cool and all with the multiple instruments, and some of the songs are good, but the songs are so boring to play.

• 4 weeks later...

Guitar Hero:World Tour is the coolest on the series

Come back when you know what you're talking about.

And BTW' date=' IMO they both fail.

[/quote']

Why? Are you mentally unstable?

And Rock Band's drums and vox are far superior to GH's, but GH's guitar is far superior to RB.

GH:M is by far the best rhythm game ever made. Whether or not you like Metallica is entirely besides the question. GH:M has the most challenging and fun songs this side of my iPod.

Archived