Call Of Duty:World At War(Wii)

123gottapee

If you have Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, do u mind to exchange Friend Codes?

Mine is 227822275379 (P.S. i can't add u unless u post ur Friend Code 2!!!)

Also gotta show u all the CHEAPEST CARD IN THE HISTORY OF CHEAPEST CARDS!!!

299506f.jpg

EFFECT:At the beginning of the duel, this card is automatically put into your hand. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Monster Cards. If this card is in your hand, you must summon it to your side of the field. When this card is summoned, you win the duel.

• 2 weeks later...

Wii pwns you all. 'Nuff said.

Before I get diverted and start flaming, I don't even know if there is a CoD on the Wii. Why would they? People will do anything to halt the Wii's progress, and I'm pretty sure CoD is an XBOX thing.

Before I get diverted and start flaming' date=' I don't even know if there is a CoD on the Wii. Why would they? People will do anything to halt the Wii's progress, and I'm pretty sure CoD is an XBOX thing.

[/quote']

It's on their and it sucks even more than the original.

I stand corrected then. Obviously an XBOX game made for the Wii would suck. Not saying the Wii is bad (I think it's the best out of the new gen consoles), but trying to make a gun game on the Wii wouldn't turn out too good. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking when taking the CoD deal.

The Wii version sucks nearly as much as the PS2 Version.

Which sucks almost as much as the DS version.

Before I get diverted and start flaming' date=' I don't even know if there is a CoD on the Wii. Why would they? People will do anything to halt the Wii's progress, and I'm pretty sure CoD is an XBOX thing.

[/quote']

Your being incredibly vague when u say its an "xbox thing". And besides that its for PS3 as well, I don't know why people seem to always leave the PS3 out of the whole COD picture.

The Wii version sucks nearly as much as the PS2 Version.

Which sucks almost as much as the DS version.

How sucky is that version?

[/quote']

Your being incredibly vague when u say its an "xbox thing". And besides that its for PS3 as well, I don't know why people seem to always leave the PS3 out of the whole COD picture.

Why is that? Were the first ones only on XBox and PC?

• 1 month later...

Archived