Lock this. Nobodys joining.

Shadow Mir

It's the first tournament! Please open all spoilers below, especially the rules.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. No items will be used unless otherwise stated.

2. All battles are to be played on Battlefield.

3. If 20 of the same "B" attack is done in a row, you are warned for spamming attacks unless otherwise said. 4 warnings in a match and you are disqualified.

[spoiler=Participants]

Shadow mir

Force_Flex

Parablank

[spoiler=Application Form]

Preferred Nickname (If not filled out, will be your username):

Friend Code:

Main Character:

Sec. Character:

Fave Stage:

Sec. Fave Stage:

[spoiler=A Note On Betting]

You are allowed to bet on matches. I will not handle these bets.

WTF are Sonic and Snake banned. Sonic is crap and Snake is only good, not broken. The only banned character should be MK, and even then your pushing it.

Why did you ban all but 3 stages? Also why is one of those 3 Shadow Moses Island? That is a very broken stage.

Why should someone be disqualified if they use the same move 5 times in a row? That is just stupid.

WTF are Sonic and Snake banned. Sonic is crap and Snake is only good' date=' not broken. The only banned character should be MK, and even then your pushing it.

Why did you ban all but 3 stages? Also why is one of those 3 Shadow Moses Island? That is a very broken stage.

Why should someone be disqualified if they use the same move 5 times in a row? That is just stupid.

[/quote']

I'll change it to just battlefield and ban only Metaknight. Answering the 5 x attack thing, It's for broken and stupid spam attacks like spamming snakes side B attack and MK's B attack. I mean in a row when i say this because most people do this online and it is extremely annoying. Missles=Pwnage and that should be limited. Thats why they put a MP limit on Final Fantasy. If you aren't going to join don't post unless you are asking a question. Please appreciate my decisions.

Lolno. This isn't the first tourny. Look at mine or Flame's to see how a tournament SHOULD be held.

Banning characters is stupid.

Limiting to only 1 stage is also stupid. Use the Neutral/Banned/Counter-Pick Stage list.

Rule 4 is just pointless. Whether or not it's cheap or annoying, you do what you got to do to win a match.

Those who fill out the form should not tell their characters, it would be easier to counter-pick them.

Make some changes and I'll enter this and kick all your asses.

Lolno. This isn't the first tourny. Look at mine or Flame's to see how a tournament SHOULD be held.

Banning characters is stupid.

Limiting to only 1 stage is also stupid. Use the Neutral/Banned/Counter-Pick Stage list.

Rule 4 is just pointless. Whether or not it's cheap or annoying' date=' you do what you got to do to win a match.

Those who fill out the form should not tell their characters, it would be easier to counter-pick them.

Make some changes and I'll enter this and kick all your asses.

[/quote']

The first of MY Tourneys. I suppose I should've said that. Well anyways, where is that list? Rule 4 is now set to 20 of it in a row.

And to that last comment, SIKITH I COULD PWN YOU!!!!

I actually kinda suck....

Plus Meta Knights "whorenado" is overpowered and too easy to spam.

Archived