-FINISHED- LOCK PLEASE

DeREVOLUTION

entry reserved !! sent points

heres my card

297981b.jpg

Effect: 1 Vampire Genisis + 1 Vampire Curse + 1 Zombie Type Monster

Each of your Draw Phases triggers one of the three following effects

1. If you draw a Spell card discard the card to gain 1000 Life Points.

2. If you draw a Trap card Discard the card to inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points.

3. If you draw a Monster card discard the card so that this cards ATK points increase by 500 during the Battle Phase only.

Can i join

Fusion_card_by_SolStalker.jpg

"Satellite Laser Balsam" + "Wave Motion Cannon"

This card cannot be Special Summon from your Extra Deck except by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field (You do not use "Polymerization"). This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Magic and Traps cards. During each of your End Phases the card gains 4000 ATK. This card can attack directly. If this card attacks its ATK is reduced to zero after damage calculation.

MUST BE A FUSION WITH REAL MONSTERS

Well i used a spell card...

but it was a real one.

my original was marshmellon + wave-motion cannon but i couldn't get a good picture :(

i enter. here is my card.

33065gt9.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] 1 FIRE Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 WATER Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 WIND Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 EARTH Spellcaster-Type monster

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. This monster gains the following effect while there is a monster with the following Attribute(s) on the field:

-FIRE: Remove all Spell Counters on the field to inflict 300 damage to your opponent’s equal to the number of removed Spell Counters. This card can’t attack this turn.

-WATER: Remove 5 Spell Counters from the field to discard the top 3 cards from your opponent’s Deck.

-WIND: Remove 6 Spell Counters from the field to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent’s side of the field.

-EARTH: Remove 10 Spell Counters from the field to destroy all monsters in your opponent’s side of the field. Destroy this card during your End Phase.

[spoiler=CARD]

64584j.jpg

[spoiler=Lore;]

"Sea Koala" + "Tree Otter"

This card can only be Special Summoned by sending the above cards to your Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, while you control another Beast-Type monster, select 1 monster on the field. This card gains 500 ATK for every 1000 ATK that monster has until the End Phase. When this card attacks or is attacked remove it from play at the end of the Damage Step. If this card is removed from play, during the End Phase, you can discard 1 card to return it to your Extra Deck and if the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card are in your Graveyard, Special Summon them to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Fusion Material Monsters]

SeaKoalaPTDN-EN-C.pngTreeOtterRGBT-EN-R-1E.png

heres my card

297981b.jpg

2. If you draw a Trap card Discard the card to inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points.

3. If you draw a Monster card discard the card so that this cards ATK points increase by 500 during the Battle Phase only.

Ouch.. so you can never keep the card you draw? that kinda sux... no offense to the card.

79521n.jpg

Effect:

Elemental Hero Bladedge + Caius the Shadow Monarch

This card cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard 3 cards from your hand. If you do, your opponent loses 500 Life Points. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle by a non-DARK monster, you can pay half your Life Points to take control of the attacking monster until your next End Phase. If this card is removed from the field by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, it is removed from play.

[spoiler=[b]Fusion Materials[/b]]

YU_YSDEN019.jpgygo_sddeen001.JPG

im in. points sent

[spoiler=Card]142907s.jpg[spoiler=Text]"Stardust Dragon" + "Elemental Hero Neos"

This card cannot be Special Summoned' date=' except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters or its own effect. Send 1 Spell, Trap, or Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation and the effect of a card of the same type and destroy it. You can Tribute this card to negate the Special Summon of a card. If you negate the Special Summon of a card in this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

[/quote']

I love seeing people using the pic I made. Hehe.

I'm in. Here is my card. I drew the art.

156381.jpg

"Elemental Hero Bladedge" + "Elemental Hero Avian"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card destroys 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and sends it to your opponent's Graveyard as a result of battle, you can then return the card to the top or the bottom of your opponent's Deck.

If I remember well, there is a OCG mistake somewhere, but I cannot find it now.

im in. points sent

[spoiler=Card]142907s.jpg[spoiler=Text]"Stardust Dragon" + "Elemental Hero Neos"

This card cannot be Special Summoned' date=' except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters or its own effect. Send 1 Spell, Trap, or Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation and the effect of a card of the same type and destroy it. You can Tribute this card to negate the Special Summon of a card. If you negate the Special Summon of a card in this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

[/quote']

I love seeing people using the pic I made. Hehe.

I'm in. Here is my card. I drew the art.

156381.jpg

"Elemental Hero Bladedge" + "Elemental Hero Avian"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card destroys 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and sends it to your opponent's Graveyard as a result of battle, you can then return the card to the top or the bottom of your opponent's Deck.

If I remember well, there is a OCG mistake somewhere, but I cannot find it now.

lol.. i apologize for that. it was a good pic and i hadnt actually planned on using it in public. my friend wanted me to make a card for him outta it. ill make sure to give credit to you for the pic. ;)..

ps. your pics are amazing.

heres my card

297981b.jpg

Ouch.. so you can never keep the card you draw? that kinda sux... no offense to the card.

you dont have to activate the effect

heres my card

297981b.jpg

you dont have to activate the effect

Ohh.. my mistake. the card says each draw phase triggers an effect so i didnt read taht as being optional... hmm.. sum1 should add that in...

Archived