Microsoft E3 2009 Project Natal

meowykid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U

Yes folks, it is what it appears to be, a full motion control add on for the XBOX 360. As you can see it is incredibly motion sensitive and has voice recognition. Will this finally sell out the Nintendo Wii? Will it even sell out its competitor Ps3?

Xbox.com | Project Natal

Edit: Their is also face recognition, I mean look at the vid, its soo real.

Plus emotion recognition

"Shutters" The idea of a certain type of industry getting hands on the technology.

P.s, I just wanted to show more specific and detailed info then the other thread.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Too little, too late. There isn't an icecube's chance in hell that the 360 will catch up to the Wii, even with Natal. Looks cool, though.

I think it is good but it has flaws Like no shoters just kiddy games. And i think it is gonna cost a lot

Your immense maturity surprises and impresses us all.

I like seeing that Wii will be so funked now.

This is the treu begining of the next-gen controls i mean, Lionhead is already preparing a game in which the in game character can answer with anything (depending on how you talk)

With this i'm not suprised that the streets are gonna be so empty.

Another gimmick that's going to end in disappointment. I just don't see how they can actually get this to replace actual controllers.

This , PS£ one looks even worse though. But seriously the xbox is designed to be a proper gaming console. A motion control will never be as sensitive as a controller so people will get frustrated when it doesnt work. Seriously stop focusing on gimmicks and work on getting good game franchises

Archived