Affordable Deck Type

crystal beasts are one i recommend. (it only costs me 25 dollars to make a Deck anyway). Just go buy a Duelist Pack 7 box then you can make a Deck.

another one is (I don't know if anyone plays this) is Gladial (or Gladiator in TCG)- Beasts Deck. Buy some GLAS boosters and Alexander guy is the only rare ones.

another one is greed Deck. Lets your opponent draw cards and with greed's effect, inflict 500 damage for each card drawn. Its the only card need to be rare, the rest are quite easy to find: Chainsaw Insect, D-Hero Defend Guy Bistro Butcher etc.

Thanks for your ideas. I wanted to make a gadget deck, but I'm missing Cydras. How do I run one without them? I still do want to play the gadgets. As for crystal beasts, I would definitely run it if I ever got a pegasus and a topaz tiger. I'm looking to trade for them for now.

Still, I really want to run gadgets. Anyone have an example of a good but affordable gadget build? Thanks.

hmmm... what about a deckout deck??

those are the cheapest... also the equalizer OTK or the chain burner deck (using blast asmodian' date=' but that deck is extremely technical)

[/quote']

Yeah, how does an life equalizer deck work? Is it like a self destruct deck?

For a cheap deck, just buy a good Structure Deck, and replace some cards. Out of all the Structure Decks, the only good cover card is Super Conductor Tyranno. Seriously, they always can tell what card is the cover card by it's ridiculous Summoning requirements or unworthy effect. Super Conductor Tyranno is the strongest 7+ star without a crippling effect, but just getting him isn't a reason to but Dinosaur's Rage. Here are the best TCG Structure decks, from best to worst in my oppinion:

Machine Re-Volt

Spellcaster's Judgment

Warrior's Triumph

Zombie Madness

Fury from the Deep

Invincible Fortress

Lord of the Storm

Blaze of Destruction

Archived