A good pokemon game

killertrey40

Would you play this game?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you play this game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This is my idea for a good pokemon game!

This game takes place on PS2, EXbox 360, PS3, and XBox

The game is based in the original series, you have to start of as Ash, if you beat the game you can restart and be Misty or Brock. When oyou battle you can control the pokemon and select their 4 moves, for example, if you had out a Charizard you would press Left arrow and the X button (on PS2 + PS3) to use Skydive.

This is my idea for a good pokemon game!

This game takes place on PS2(nope' date=' no outdated systems)[/b'], EXbox 360(Is that the next xbox?), PS3, and XBox(nope) (lol no nintendo)

So we're playing on top of game consoles.....huh...

The game is based in the original series(You mean the anime? Cuz the game came first pal), you have to start of as Ash, if you beat the game you can restart and be Misty or Brock(No...just no). When oyou battle you can control the pokemon and select their 4 moves, for example, if you had out a Charizard you would press Left arrow and the X button (on PS2 + PS3) to use Skydive.(So basically, instead of Leveling up, you just get to pick any of the moves that it can learn from a list or something? Thats sounds stupid, boring, and poorly thought out)

Here's an idea (or rather a story concept) that my friend came up with:

The setting is a dystopian future where Team Rocket has managed to rise up to power and become the main leader of Kanto. They have control over everything from your basic shops to the police force. Although they are bad, there's not much people can do about it because Kanto is now dependent on Team Rocket to continue to "prosper." As a young trainer, it is up to you to challenge Team Rocket and find a way to get rid of them without causing all of Kanto to collapse.

I'm pretty sure that's not how it fully went, but it was something like that.

Also, I don't think the idea would really work, Killertrey40. Even if it was on a Nintendo system.

Archived