The DARK SIGNER and Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged club!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made an Earthbound Immortal.

[spoiler=Translators are corrupt. let me show you.]

Now transcending five thousand years time, let the doors to the Underworld open once more! Rip apart the chains that held you for so long! Descend and bring forth destruction! Earthbound Immortal Orochi Saigo!

[spoiler=When translated to English.....]

This time transcending 5000 year, permit the door once more in the lower stratum society which you opened! Tear from the chain which is grasped for a long time separated! Bring up lowering and destroying! Earthbound immortal Orochi Saigo!

[spoiler=When translated again.....]

This time when it transcends 5000 rather than you opening, the door of society of low layer is made once more possible! Damage from the chain which it can be caught for a long time divided! It has going down and destroying, do! Earthbound immortal Orochi Saigo!

[spoiler=When translated AGAIN]

When from starting transcending the margin 5000 which is rubbed this time, the door of society of low layer becomes once more possible! The damage from the chain which can catch for a long time divided! That has the fact that it becomes down state, destroy, do! Earthbound immortal Orochi Saigo!

Now compare this:

Now transcending five thousand years time, let the doors to the Underworld open once more! Rip apart the chains that held you for so long! Descend and bring forth destruction! Earthbound Immortal Orochi Saigo!

To this:

When from starting transcending the margin 5000 which is rubbed this time, the door of society of low layer becomes once more possible! The damage from the chain which can catch for a long time divided! That has the fact that it becomes down state, destroy, do! Earthbound immortal Orochi Saigo!

i thouth my fellow colleges can help with this:

i got myself an earthbound (Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua) but i was wandering witch archtype, type or anyting like that would be perfect for them. i thouth about the reactors or dragons

if you are wondering here i got myself Ccarayhua, its japanees

Sorry I've been gone I had... Wanker's Cramp.

Btw' date=' when I get a computer microphone on my birthday me and my friends are gonna' do our own dub of it! The only thing we'll censor are the swearing.

[/quote']

I really like that idea. And I could help with voices for charactersif you want.

Sorry I've been gone I had... Wanker's Cramp.

Btw' date=' when I get a computer microphone on my birthday me and my friends are gonna' do our own dub of it! The only thing we'll censor are the swearing.

[/quote']

I really like that idea. And I could help with voices for charactersif you want.

But how?

Archived