The DARK SIGNER and Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged club!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're in. How many times do I say it? ANYONE WHO ASKS IS IN. Unlike my RPs, I never refuse applicants here. It's kinda like a meeting room...also, Azza, Idiot, HOW ARE YOU POSTING?! Every time I'm here, you aren't online...

I am, as it happens, bringing to your attention 2 things;

1) I am suffering from a condition I call BlackHedgehogItus. I think...or rather, I AM, Shadow the Hedgehog.

2) Before I go to the Space Colony ARK and destroy you humans - except maybe LittleKuriboh and most of Konami and TV Tokyo and a few fansubbers - I would like to announce that I have added an announcements section on the first post. Now where are my shoes...here they are. The first to die will be 4Kids TV for giving me multiple voice actors and editing out some of my language. Then I'm going to wait 24 hours, add the last Chaos emerald in and destroy you all!

I am suffering for silverhegdgehogitis. I AM silver the hedgehog. I need to find the iblis trigger.

I silver the hegdehog will help Shadow.

because I have nothing better to do.

Japan is better than America.

I take offense to that. Yugiohwise it is. otherwise.................

[spoiler=Read ME!!!!]GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

because I have nothing better to do. dont feel bad Germany was going to go first until you said shut up. but that little thing is making england burn WTC style. MUHAHAahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA.

because I have nothing better to do. dont feel bad Germany was going to go first until you said shut up. but that little thing is making england burn WTC style. MUHAHAahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA.

^This

Read it and weep.

You're in. How many times do I say it? ANYONE WHO ASKS IS IN. Unlike my RPs' date=' I never refuse applicants here. It's kinda like a meeting room...also, Azza, Idiot, HOW ARE YOU POSTING?! Every time I'm here, you aren't online...[hr']

I am, as it happens, bringing to your attention 2 things;

1) I am suffering from a condition I call BlackHedgehogItus. I think...or rather, I AM, Shadow the Hedgehog.

2) Before I go to the Space Colony ARK and destroy you humans - except maybe LittleKuriboh and most of Konami and TV Tokyo and a few fansubbers - I would like to announce that I have added an announcements section on the first post. Now where are my shoes...here they are. The first to die will be 4Kids TV for giving me multiple voice actors and editing out some of my language. Then I'm going to wait 24 hours, add the last Chaos emerald in and destroy you all!

Whoa, Coincedence.

...*Rolls eyes*

tpop...*sighs*

I am suffering from a condition I am Bobthehedgehog. Must hide the last Chaos Emerald in the most horrible place on Earth (besides the 4kids headquarters) MY SOCK DRAWER.

lol. I'm gonna pay you a little visit if you've got that. CHAOS...CONRTOL.

Archived