PS3

Maliki

PS3: Its got MUCH better graphics than wii and the xbox360. 360 fan boys may claim that its the same graphics, but their simply biased. Many good games, however most you can get for the 360 as well. Somewhat overpriced, but honestly, is $400 really more than just $300?

Xbox: Excellent multiplayer and online features. Frequently added content. However, the console is unreliable and its not uncommon to have an Xbox360 die due to the Red Ring Of Death.

It really boils down to personal opinion. And as for the DSI, i think its barley an improvment from the DS Lite.

PS3: Its got MUCH better graphics than wii and the xbox360. 360 fan boys may claim that its the same graphics' date=' but their simply biased. Many good games, however most you can get for the 360 as well. Somewhat overpriced, but honestly, is $400 really more than just $300?

Xbox: Excellent multiplayer and online features. Frequently added content. However, the console is unreliable and its not uncommon to have an Xbox360 die due to the Red Ring Of Death.

It really boils down to personal opinion. And as for the DSI, i think its barley an improvment from the DS Lite.

[/quote']

Pretty much agree with this.

Just buy a DS Lite.

DSi is garbage.

The DSi was a letdown. I think they should scrap the 'good gameplay' date=' bad graphics idea'. Most of the games they publish aren't that good anyway.[/center']The DSi was a letdown.

Mario Kart DS, Chinatown Wars, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Sonic Rush/Rush Adventure, Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time/Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania, Elite Beat Agents, ETC. ETC. ETC.

Just buy a DS Lite.

DSi is garbage.

The DSi was a letdown. I think they should scrap the 'good gameplay' date=' bad graphics idea'. Most of the games they publish aren't that good anyway.[/center']The DSi was a letdown.

Mario Kart DS, Chinatown Wars, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Sonic Rush/Rush Adventure, Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time/Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania, Elite Beat Agents, ETC. ETC. ETC.

[align=center]Ok... I'll rephrase that:

They should buy Sony and burn all of their equipment.[/align]

PS3: Its got MUCH better graphics than wii and the xbox360. 360 fan boys may claim that its the same graphics' date=' but their simply biased. Many good games, however most you can get for the 360 as well. Somewhat overpriced, but honestly, is $400 really more than just $300?

[/quote']

[/topic]

[/topic]

[b']Graphic's fanboy?

[/b]

Very true, the RROD sucks

Totally agree with this one.

PS3: Its got MUCH better graphics than wii and the xbox360. 360 fan boys may claim that its the same graphics' date=' but their simply biased.

[b']Oh, the irony. . . . . . . . . . . . .

[/b]

Many good games, however most you can get for the 360 as well. Somewhat overpriced, but honestly, is $400 really more than just $300?

In Ireland an XBox 360 with 3 games costs €250. A PS3 with nothing but itself and one controller costs €400.

5%-3% is common now? But still, RRoD really sucks. Never happened to me.

It really boils down to personal opinion.

Yes.

And as for the DSI, i think its barley an improvment from the DS Lite.

It is'nt an improvement. . . . . .its like making a sandwhich with ham and butter. You throw in some chocolate and sugar and it probably made you sick . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

XBox 360 and PS3 are pretty much equal. Give it a few years and Sony will be winning, unfortunatly. . . . . . . .

Let me say this. Unless you already have a PS2, don't but a PS3. And if you don't have a PS2, buy one of those instead. Much more reliable, and 10x epicer, more games, and the new garbage (PS3 and 360 namely) is what it is: garbage. Wii is ok, and DSi doesn't even qualify as garbage. It should be placed on a nuclear testing site while the bomb goes off.

Archived