Can you.....

aztex

Can you translate this sentence in English:

Adakah kamu faham apa ini?

Can you read this sentences:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid' date=' aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt![/b']

It says:

Only Smart people can read this.

Couldn't beliver that i could actually understand what i was reading. The phenomenon power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University.

It doesn't matter in what order the letters in the word are, the only important thing is that the human mind does not read every letter by itseld by the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah i always thought spelling was important.

Are there any prizes for solving it?

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid' date=' aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt![/b']

The 1st says Adakah kamu faham ini? means Do you understand this?

The other one already translated by God Gak

Archived