Help a fellow YouTuber

[align=center]Hi, all those who have accounts on YouTube!

It's me, Kuja the Magnificent, or, as I'm called on YouTube, watcher31lol, and I'm in need of some serious help here!

I am trying, over and over again, to find decent websites to download muted video clips of Naruto, Dragon Ball/Z/GT and such, but I don't find anything!

If you could help me, I would be so happy! And maybe, make YOU a vid!

Well, see ya, and hope you'll help me!

~Kuja the Magnificent~[/align]

[align=center]Hi' date=' all those who have accounts on YouTube!

[b']HELLO![/b]

It's me, Kuja the Magnificent, or, as I'm called on YouTube, watcher31lol, and I'm in need of some serious help here!

What?

I am trying, over and over again, to find decent websites to download muted video clips of Naruto, Dragon Ball/Z/GT and such, but I don't find anything!

Why not download the real clips and then mute them yourself by using Movie Maker?

If you could help me, I would be so happy! And maybe, make YOU a vid!

Wait... What?

Well, see ya, and hope you'll help me!

Bye? What the hell are you talking about?

~Kuja the Magnificent~

What's your name again?

[/align]

fur reelz?

Careless has a point.

WMM does a feature where you can make the music dominate the sound, and mutes the audio for the clips.

You just need to tell us the program you use then we'll help if we can. (God its been forever since I made an amv)

I'd actually like to do this too. Except not an AMV. I want to try my hands at an abridged series. Does anyone know where to download clips period?

I think ALL movie makers have a mute function. Among other features of the like. Try looking around on the timeline.

I'd actually like to do this too. Except not an AMV. I want to try my hands at an abridged series. Does anyone know where to download clips period?

I think ALL movie makers have a mute function. Among other features of the like. Try looking around on the timeline.

Google for the clips. You'll find what you want that way.

Archived