Lock please, finished contest

Jappio

Which Splice do you like better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Splice do you like better?

• Killermurch's
    • Jappio's

I have been again challenged to another splice battle. This time the conditions are:

-At least 5 Pokemon used

-Prize is one Rep

-Winner is decided after 15 votes

Killermurches Entry:

madadortwo.png

Mewtwo, Deoxys, Dragonair, Shedninja, and Lucario

My Entry:

IceThingCompetition.png

I'm going to bump in the hopes that more people will vote. I will be gone on vacation tomorrow, so I won't be able to pay attention to this poll very well. I will do my best to get online when I can, but I may not be around to see the end of it.

The fact of the matter comes down which looks more like a sprite.

When zoomed on, Killermurch's sprite had at least 20 shades of purple, which no pokemon sprite has. Aside from that, the added areas look choppy. I do like the tail however.

Jappio.

Ok Killermurch, to me it looks like this match is over. I know I said to 15 votes, but I've gotten nine now, so by the time 5 more votes come in, you can't possibly get more than me. At most it can end with a 9 to 6 if all 5 vote for you, still leaving me as the winner. If you want though we can keep this open if you're curious about the 5 votes. As far as I see it though, the match is over and I have won. Feel free to give me the rep or whatever the prize was. I'd be happy to have another match one day in the future if your up to it. Perhaps the next time you can back your words up and do better than me, I welcome the challenge.

Archived