Wii Chess & the Wii Series in general

Flame Dragon

I am not joking people. Their is a Wii Chess. I would so get this if it came out in NA.

And while we're at it lets talk about the Wii ____ in general. This includes things like Wii Sports and Wii Fit.

Also who here hasn't spent at least a bit of time talking with your friends saying different dirty titles for the Wii ____? Since they are likely to be dirty please don't post those. If they are clean then by all means.

wii anything that involves fitness=fail

u use fitness for fun=fail

u use it for excersise=stopp eating 4 big macs a day and actually go to the gym, not play a little video game on a motion detecter pad that broke cuz ur so fat

and yes, i would get the chess

Chess=Win.

Fitness video games...Something is wrong here.

I haven't. Guess it's just you?

It's a sign of the Apocalypse O.O As for the Wii____ series, here is my opinion

Wii Sports= WIN

Wii play= Meh, but still mainly WIN.

Wii Music= Haven't played.

Wii Fit= To appeal to the older population, so I woudn't play it. EVUR

Wii Chess= I'm smart. But when it comes to chess, I have the IQ of a retarded monkey. Wii is meant for activity, and movement. Chess, oh wow, you pick up the wiimote, and you drop the piece. REAL activity. I can't think of a way to make that fun.

Wii Sports = It's ok. Plus the 6th HIDDEN sport! FRISBEE!!!

Wii Play = Has a few good things, but not great

Wii Fit = Meh, good if you don't have a car.

Wii Music = Bad. You can't control the notes, and just hit buttons over and over. I'm sorry, but isn't that oh, I forget. Boring?

EDIT: Wii Chess. I'd get it. But if it didn't have Wi-Fi, then..........................I'd complain.

Wii Sports-Meh, it's alright for the family.

Wii Play-The Same.

Wii Fit-I honestly don't see it as a viable way to lose weight.

Wii Music-No.

As for Wii Chess, don't we have other ways of playing Chess online with someone else?

Lulz. I love this. While you are sitting playing Halo and CoD, probably the only thing you Microsoft fanboys talk about, I am playing something innovative. What are they on, the sixth CoD and the third Halo?

Anyways, WiiFit is an epic game, genius idea by them. Wii Sports was also pretty good. Wii Music and Wii Play are by far the WORST of the pack. I expect to see more Wii series. But Wii Chess? I'd love to see how that rolls over. Nintendo should be working on Wii Basketball. THAT WOULD BE EPIC. =D

Archived