Easiest way to summon Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Have a Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon and Instant Fusion (CDIP) in your hand. Use Instant Fusion (which u must pay 1000 points) to summon Ultimate Dragon and sacrifice it to summon Shining Dragon. U don't even need the White Dragons or Polymerization. It's the easiest way to do it. In my Dragon deck, I'm gonna have 3 Shining Dragons, 3 Instant Fusion and get 3 Ultimate Dragon fusions (i have 1). If you use that, it could be the strongest dragon deck ever.

Sorry dude you are wrong. This is what Instant Fusion does.

"Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Fusion Monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase. Only 1 "Instant Fusion" can be activated per turn. "

The easiest way:

DONT FREAKIN USE IT

Yes. It is easier to get out a Horus LV6 and a Royal Decree (and a Lord of D.) than it is to get out a BESD.

I have goten out BESD, forgot how but I did. It has very hard and I only did it like once or twice, but I did it

lol yeah i meen i've got a blue eyes in my deck, along with paladin of white dragon but too be honest i never use it, people running around still thinking blue eyes is the most powerful card out there need too smarten up, true they can be useful but your not gunna get far relying on a blue eyes

Sorry dude you are wrong.

Sorry dude' date=' you're wrong. I get my Horus LV6 (and my LV8 ) out all the time (and most of the time I have RD out aswell). Ask HORUS. I get it out almost every game.

[/quote']

I wasn't taking to you I was taking to Elemental Hero Andrew about Instant Fusion effect.

O for any one who might ask the BESD was not in my main deck it was in my dragon deck but has been out of it for some time now

EWWW...Blue-eyes was almost acceptable to me, then they started making their terrible support cards (no offense once more). Gadgets...over used machines along with cyber dragon, but thats not the point. The fun of dueling is to see random decks with penguin soldier on the field along with command knight and Gate gaurdian. Its really freaking fun and it gives some confusion when dueling someone with lets say a tri-theme deck vs. a Alien Burn deck. Its really fun once effort is put into it. Its really annoying seeing a cyber deck or burn deck being played everywhere. (no offense again)

How if you use Future Fusion than Instant Fusion. Then, sacrifice Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to summon Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon and then use Re-Fusion to special summon Blue-Eyes U. D. back. After that, use De-Fusion on Blue-Eyes U. D. to special summon 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3 of them are in the grave after used Future Fusion). And then, ATTACK LIKE YOU NEVER ATTACK BEFORE!!!

Archived