[DISC] Divine Protection of the Ocean Dragon God

Removing god from the end of that card name would make it sound a lot cooler.

The card seems okay' date=' I guess. Nice stall while waiting for the proper cards to Fish-Synch OTK?

[/quote']

I beleive it was desinged for Sea-Serpents but it dosent really matter.... one good factor of this card is it DOES NOT protect Mother Grizzly which we more than likely want destroyed

We do want Mother Grizzly destroyed very much. Hm. . . There really aren't that many WATER Tuners that would be useful with this. Not that I know of.

Deep Sea Diva you will more than likely instantly synch with and the same goes for Fishborg thingy (A.K.A the WATER plaugespeader) coming out soon.

Yeah, but Fishborg is a Level 1. It could be useful if there were around 2 or 3 other Level 3 or lowers, then it would be useful in Special Summon. But, It can only be Special Summoned with a Level 3 or lower, which means its pretty hard to Synch with Fishborg.

I would prefer Diva. Even though Diva is used to get out the Level 3 or lowers. You would still need at least 1 other Level 3 or lower for this card and a Synch to be effective.

This card would help protect my Eria the Water Charmer if I used her ability to take a opponents monster and he/she tried to destroy her to get his/her monster back,

But I'd use Waboku over this maybe, Since Waboku prevents you from taking damage and goes for all your monsters instead of just Level 3 or lower WATER Monsters.

Unless. . . Nah.

It would be good for essential Tuners/ Synch materials' date=' but I really don't think it'll work unless one of the Level 3's and unders would have some effect to prtect against damaege, but I'm doubtful. Very doubtful.

[/quote']

SpiritBarrierCP05-EN-C.png

problem solved

I seriosly lol'ed at every post that was writing about how this card is not good, because it doesn't protect you from damage.

Archived