Final Fantasy X (fun/awesome game, am I right?]

BulletMan

Final Fantasy X...

One of the greatest games IMO. It has been a year since I played it. I have a great knowledge of it, but it has been a while. So, I am returning to the world of Spira.

Just discuss the game in general. It's a good game, I repeat. Only that the battle music can get annoying after a while.

[spoiler=Most memorable things:]

And my most memorable thing I did, I beated Omega Weapon (or was it Ultima Weapon? can't remember) with....Ixion! I got out Yuna, she Summoned him, I used overdrive, it didn't beat him on that shot, but Omega/Ultima never could make Ixion die (he got close). After getting hit and using thundera on himself to heal, I got another overdrive, used it, and repeated this. After a third one, Ultima/Omega was killed. (You must realize that I got Yuna's Celestial Weapon in order for me to do this, right?)

And my most, most memorable, I beated Seamore (However u spell his name) final form by using Ixion's Overdrive, once. Fact.

Discuss Final Fantasy X!

It's been about 5 years since I got the damn game. I still haven't beat it!!! I had a gamefaqs walkthrough and everything. The farthest I ever got was to the boss after Lady Yunalesca. Then my AR raped my memory card and deleted everything I ever saved. Several months later I popped that same AR in to restart with ultimate cheats and stuff. I think I'm up to the lightning field part, were Rikku freaks the F out.

• 4 weeks later...

97 Hours of pure blitzball logged' date=' I think i beat all of you at it?

[/quote']

lol i think we'd be a good competition or at least a team. Omg everyone on youtube is like HOW DO YOU GET JECHT SHOT.... Well i have it and it is easy lol this was the best game but X-2 kinda ruined it i want a X-3 Tidus is the best and if you give me the game Unlimited Coffee and Monster i can beat it without sleeping unless i do side things then i need possibly one day of sleep, this is just the best final Fantasy game ever

I have all characters maxed and all the possible skills for blitzball, I know for a fact that I put wayyyyyyyyyyy to much time into and that they need their own BB game so i can relive all of 5th grades glory

Though the first Final Fantasy I played was the Final Fantasy VIII demo, Final Fantasy X was the game that got me into the series. It and Tales of Symphonia were the two games that got me into RPGs. So obviously, I like this game. I like it a lot. It's probably my favorite Final Fantasy and one of my favorite RPGs. Besides the some lines in the voice acting and some of the now apparent clichés that I didn't really know where clichés when I first played this game, there really isn't anything negative I can say about this game. An easy 10/10 in my book.

Archived