Pokemon Nicknames

Dark

My gut tells me this should be in Video Games. I dunno why.

Anyways, discuss the different nicknames you give your Pokemon.

Tekken Ham's Alakazam is named "RU Cereal" which is a reference to "Are You Serious" and the spoons in it's hands.

I used to have a Sharpedo named "Pedophile" which is a reference to both of them containing PEDO in them.

My Medicham is named "ARCEUS" because I love to see people disconnect when they see ARCEUS on the screen, but don't know what Pokemon it is. =D

My friend got ahold of my DS and named my poorly EVd Counter Bliss "CUNTBLISS". I released it. =(

LOL.

It's sad that Pokemon doesn't allow you to change Nicknames.

well, thats only if the pokemon isnt yours right?

my original party ( the one i beat the elite four with) all have nicknames, except Typhlosion, which i got in a trade the day after i bought the game XD.

Empoleon: Gilgamesh, dunno why really, i wanted a dynamic name, thats the first thing that came to mind.

Roserade(first shiny X3): Rozen, this was a refrence to the manga Rozen Maiden, mostly because Roselia's flowers were black and purple. The thing is, Rozen Maiden didn't fit, and i didnt realize it, but it was a male.

Staraptor: Magic Pie, dont know why.

Vespiquen: Alyssa, a refrence to one of my faveorite games, Clock Tower 3.

Luxray: Sexy Lady, First of all, my Luxray's a MALE. I got the idea for the name Sexy Lady from the guy who gave me the cyndaquil. I thought it was funny, and from that day on, a gender confused Shinx grew to be a Luxray

the end

I have a Charmander on FireRed named Firestorm. I want a Squirtle named Pepsi, it's cool.

But I love giving my pokemon nicknames. I would list some of them, but my DS isn't reading my Diamond game (again), so when I need to fix that before listing them. I have some wierd names though.

Charmander: Armanda

Bulbasaur: Hunchback

Squirtle: Shell

Cyndaquil: Firemouse

Chikorita: Leafff

Totodile: Croickey

Torchic: Chicken

Treecko: Leaftail

Mudkip: Jellycream

Chimchar: Monkey

Grotle: Squirtle

Piplup: Penguin

You named your Grotle Squirtle? That is epic.

My friend once named his Glaceon, Frosty @ss

and his Blissey, ThunderC*nt.

Archived