[DQ8]"Make a card for the Pic" Contest.[DQ8] STARTED !, [LOCK]

.Gideon.

yep, it's a new contest by me.

- here things wil be alittle different, I'll post a pic and everyone must make a card around it. I'll decide, whether it will be a monster, spell, or Trap.

- We can have up to 15 contestants

- We start when we have 6 contestants

- We end 5 days after the starting date

- There is an entry fee, 20 points

Prizes:

1st = 3 reps + 200 points

2nd = 2 reps + 100 points

3rd = 1 rep + 50 points

This is my judging rubric:

1- Pic to name 5/50

2- Pic to effect 5/50

3- Effect ( Judged on balance, playability, and creativity) 20/50

4- OCG 10/50

5- My opinion 10/50

I may not post the judging result for ALL contestants when the contest ends.

So if anyone wanted to know his results later then, feel free to pm me.

Contestants:

1- darkstar316

2- Max Darkness

3- AZamodius

4- Grayall

5- abisal

6- Seto Kaiba666

7- Majik

8- superspecialawsome99

9- Akoolgie88

10- voltaic

11- Yankeefan

12- Pitski

13- HUNTER STEEL

14- poisonedbite

15- prometheusMFD

The pic of the Contest ![/size]

2mmcnqc.jpg

Make an effect monster with this pic ( can be Synchro )

..:: WINNERS ::..

1- Pitski

2- Yankeefan

3- Grayall

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entering Contest. Just because it's a great idea, I know ill lose.

272903z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Luminescent Synchron" + 1 or more DARK or LIGHT non-Tuner monsters

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Each time you activate a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Lumin Counter on this card (max 6). During your Main Phase 2, you can discard 3 Lumin Counters from this card to destroy all Trap Cards and Normal Monsters on your opponent's field. If this card is destroyed with 5 or more Lumin Counters on this card, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of Lumin Counters on this card x200.

Well, here it is:

119569nbm.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Alien" monsters on your side of field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. This card inflicts 300 points of damage to the Life Points of this card's controller during each of their Standby Phases for every "Alien" monster on their side of the field. The controller of this card must attack with this card if possible. When this card destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon that monster to your opponent's side of the field. Monsters summoned by this effect are treated as "Alien" monsters. Any effect(s) the Special Summoned monster has are negated. When this card is removed from the field, put a number of A-Counters on your opponent's monsters equal to the number of monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect.

Sweet pic. it was difficult for about 5 mins to come up with a card to make ;)

[spoiler=Card]

142907m.jpg

Once per turn you can add or subtract 1 A-Counter from this card. The Level of this card is always equal to the number of A-Counters on it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Pod Token" (Reptile-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The Level of the "Pod Tokens" become the Level of this card when it was destroyed. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

really? another fellow alien'er? lol sweet

223962o.jpg

During either player's turn, you can discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

* Increase the ATK of this card by 800 and decrease its DEF by 800.

* Decrease the ATK of this card by 800 and increase its DEF by 800.

* Change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster.

* Return all cards on the field to their owner's hands.

Okay here's mine.

235677.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Plant-type monster in your Graveyard. At the End Phase of your turn increase the ATK of all face-up Plant-type monsters on the field by 200 points. At the End Phase of your turn you must pay 100 points for each Plant-type monster you control, if you cannot destroy all Plant-type monsters on your side of the field.

[align=center]222085.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 3 "Virus Tokens" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 1000) to this card's controller's opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. When a "Virus Token" is destroyed, its controller must pay 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed, destroy all "Virus Tokens" on the field.[/align]

55355.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned while it is removed from play. By removing from play 2 cards from your Graveyard, you can add this card from your Deck to your hand. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 or more Level 4 or lower monsters from your side of the field or Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned while there are 5 or less cards removed from play, remove it from play. The ATK of this card is treated as the number of cards removed from play x 400. E ach time this card deals damage to your oppoent's Life Points, increase ATK of this card by 200. If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, remove this card from play and Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower monsters that are removed from play.

Archived