[DQ8]"Make a card for the Pic" Contest.[DQ8] STARTED !, [LOCK]

.Gideon.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huh. i coulda swore i posted already on here. anyways, omega did i send u points? if not ill send em.

211861.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Deck when you have no cards in your hand. Special Summon this card to your opponents side of the field in face-up Attack Position. This monster's position cannot be changed, except by a card effect. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle,(Damage calculation is applied normally.) and cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. Every time your opponent takes Life Point damage involving this monster, discard 1 card randomly from your hand.

Points resubmitted

Here is my card

[spoiler=Entry]

m93p5x.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When you Normal Summon or Set this monster, you must tribute 3 monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned destroy all other monsters on the field and increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each monster destroyed. When a monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard except by the effect of a "Bio Ghost" monster, Special Summon 1 "Ghost Spore Token" (Plant-Type/EARTH/4 Star/ATK 1500/DEF 1500) for each monster(s) sent to the Graveyard to either player's field. Once per turn, you can Tribute any number of "Ghost Spore Tokens" on the field to Special Summon 1 monster whose level equals the number of "Ghost Spore Tokens" Tributed from your Graveyard. During the turn this card is activated, you cannot declare an attack.

What I always do, If sum1 joined and did not pay the fee, I put his name on the list BUT if the list is full and someone else joined and PAID the fee your name gets replaced with him.

not paying the fee = not officially a contestant.

Archived