Heavenglide, the Sunshine of Staffs(Giving reps for thoughtful rates.)/Updated

Grayall

[align=center]55355.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card is Special Summoned, choose 1 card from your Deck and remove it from Play. If this card is removed from Play, by paying 1000 Life Points, you can Special Summon 1 LV 4 or lover monster from your Graveyard. If there are 4 Spellcaster-type or Warrior-type monsters removed from Play, by removing this card from Play, you can add them to your Deck. They are removed from Play next turn. Increase this card's DEF by 200 each time a card is removed from Play.[/align]

Please post OCG correction, if you see any mistake. :)

P.S. Now it's original. :P

seems kinda up'ed

Cant be Normal Summoned

0 ATK and you pay 700 LP to SS a Lvl 4 or lower but only if this is removed from play

Summoner Monk does almost the same thing just buy discarding a Spell and it can be Normal Summoned and when its effect activates, it doesn't leave the field...not to mention the 800/1600 stats

my suggestion: give it an ATK of maybe 1700...

make it when the card leaves the field instead of when it's removed from play

and either make it "normal summonable" OR raise the level of the monster you can summon to 5...

I hope you find this helpful ^_^

Well, it was 1:00 in night.. :D

I dont think its Up'ed - Her DEF increases x 300 for each card removed from Play.. Think about remove from Play deck. :)

Then.. Hunter, if you drop down a lot of cards to RFP, then it can be hell yeah powerful . :)

Heavenblade, i thought about it, but i didnt have time to think something else.

And OCG, I had never got it very nice.. :D

Thx for ratings. :)

If anyone could, post the correction of OCG please. :)

this card is nice...

the pic is nice...

effect is little bit confusing...

but few ocg errors..

ocg fix: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card is Special Summoned, choose 1 card from your Deck and remove it from play. If this card is removed from play, by paying 1000 Life Points, you can Special Summon 1 LV 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard. If there are 4 Spellcaster-type or Warrior-type monsters removed from play, by removing this card from play, you can add them to your Deck. They are removed from play next turn. Increase this card's DEF by 200 each time a card is removed from play.

overall:7/10

Archived