Dual Attributes (OVER)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here's mine, and I've made a 'Swamp Fairy' as well, for the sake of this card...if you wanna see it, just PM me...^_^

[spoiler=[b]Forest Fairy of the Crypt[/b]]15877262.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]This cards Attribute is also treated as 'EARTH'. While this card is in face-up attack position, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains ATK equal to the difference between its attack and an attacking monster. At the end of the turn this card attacks, this cards attack points drop to 0. If this cards attack drops to 0, you may Special Summon 1 'Swamp Fairy' from your hand or deck.

The Marsh Spirit - Tem'bo'if

263235e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This cards attribute also counts as EARTH. This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's Hand during the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card destroys one of your opponents monsters as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Marsh Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 1/100/1000) to your opponents or your side of the Field.

There you go :D

Anacondas1

ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!! Here are the results. everyone did a great job, but in the end I had to pick 2 the winners are......................................

theWorm 55 and pussycatboy! congrats! you have until the 8th to post your card.

iceburg and anacondas, great job, but you just didn't make the cut. you will get your 10 points.

I made this card yesterday, but my Internet connections had something wrong with it. Luckily I'm not late. Here it is:

248829.jpg

Description:

1 Dragon-Type monster + 1 Winged Beast-Type monster

The Attribute of this card is also treated as EARTH. This card gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) other than this card on the field: *WIND: If your opponent controls no Attack Position monster, this card may attack his/her Life Points directly. If you activate this effect, the ATK of this card is halved until the end of the Damage Step. *EARTH: When this card designates a monster as the attack target, the targeted monster is changed to face-up Defense Position. If the targeted monster is face-down and has a Flip Effect, it is not activated.

My card is coming very shortly.

Here it is, hope it can stand up to pussycat_boy's.

315375.jpg

LORE:

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1700 or less ATK from your hand or graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1700 or less ATK from your hand or graveyard.

Archived