lolwat? lol Catastor! :D

Casterated? This card's been discussed at least 3 times' date=' several mentioning the resemblence to Giratina.

[/quote']

ITT: We don't see the point of this thread.

That looks freakin' sweet! I'd buy 1 even though I cant use it.

I'd only buy it because it's probably worth quite a bit. The only cards on that list that appeal to me are CyDra, Goyo (even though I own around 10), and Catastor.

Reads list again... Why Reinforcements?! For those of you who don't know, reinforcements is a terribad trap card that says:

Increase the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field by 500 points until the end of this turn.

That looks freakin' sweet! I'd buy 1 even though I cant use it.

I'd only buy it because it's probably worth quite a bit. The only cards on that list that appeal to me are CyDra' date=' Goyo (even though I own around 10), and Catastor.

Reads list again... Why Reinforcements?! For those of you who don't know, reinforcements is a terribad trap card that says:

Increase the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field by 500 points until the end of this turn.

Why Reinforcements? Let's put it this way. By playing the Duel Terminal or whatever, (I'm not sure what it is exactly) you're guaranteed to get a card. So you pay money to play, and you get Reinforcements. Konami makes money, and you get Reinforcements. That makes you want to try again so you can get a better card. See where I'm going with this?

How much is the actual game going to cost' date=' what is the actual game, and where is it going to be?

[/quote']

Game will probably low cost, the actual game is an arcade version of yugioh with a tutorial mode, fast duel mode(limited field and hand), and a card get mode...you also scan the DT cards in to play...

It is one store and that's it...unless konami decides the public are crazy enough for this...

How much is the actual game going to cost' date=' what is the actual game, and where is it going to be?

[/quote']

Game will probably low cost, the actual game is an arcade version of yugioh with a tutorial mode, fast duel mode(limited field and hand), and a card get mode...you also scan the DT cards in to play...

It is one store and that's it...unless konami decides the public are crazy enough for this...

In one store in the entire US? And what kind of decks do you think the machine will let you use?

[/quote']

In one store in the entire US? And what kind of decks do you think the machine will let you use?

I'm not sure if it's one store or a small chain of the same store but I think it's some small area test...

As for deck...

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5774771/

Those are the only cards you can use and they have to either be from the DT or you can't play...(20 card decks...)

Those are the only cards you can use and they have to either be from the DT or you can't play...(20 card decks...)

So can the English duel terminals register the JP DT cards I have? That would be sweet.

No. Konami said "SCREW YOU!!!!!" to all pepole who actually got jap DT cards

Damm. My Natural Beetle is sad :(

So can the English duel terminals register the JP DT cards I have? That would be sweet.

No. Konami said "SCREW YOU!!!!!" to all pepole who actually got jap DT cards

Damm. My Natural Beetle is sad :(

meanwhile konami is laughing it up at your pain and misery and how you yet keep playing even though they screw us american players

Well I'm guessing that they just translated the machine to english so unless Konami was smart I would guess that atleast the ones off the list for DT 1 english can be used but I'm iffy about the others...although the english test one might register the JP DTs they final version my have some kind of measure against using JP DTs...

meanwhile konami is laughing it up at your pain and misery and how you yet keep playing even though they screw us american players

Welcome to YGO.

Well I'm guessing that they just translated the machine to english so unless Konami was smart I would guess that atleast the ones off the list for DT 1 english can be used but I'm iffy about the others...although the english test one might register the JP DTs they final version my have some kind of measure against using JP DTs...

I WANTZ TO USE MAH NATURAL BEETLE! I know he's bad, but he's special ;)

I hope I can...

Archived