acid trap hole

riryoku field

burst breath

magic drain

bubble crash

magical arm sheild

attack and receive

magic jammer

Bolded cards are terrible (I probably missed some, too). Since I'm not sure what cards you have, I can't make fixes. However, you should try to only use stuff you have multiples of (aside from some special exceptions).

"Broken" refers to a card that is so powerful or game-breaking that it is actually considered to be overpowered' date=' giving one player an enormous advantage, quite often resulting in an unstoppable win.

The term "Broken" is purely subjective. Many cards considered "Broken" are typically Forbidden in the Advanced Format, although cards may have to wait before their status as "Broken" is unleashed with the addition of newer cards, strategies and Deck types. Also, many cards that are currently considered to be "broken" are only overpowered due to some kind of card combo that utilizes the card's effects to their max; more often than not, when used outside of that combo, that same card would likely not fare as well as it would if it was in the combo.[/quote']

Limited is to one copy,

Semi-limited is to 2

But to your deck, you have armed dragon, Red eyes, Horus, and a whole load of other cards crammed into one deck.

Try to refine the deck, choose ONE theme, Make the deck run round it, and post it back up

Anacondas1

My brother will post it now:

Hiya, i'm his brother ;)

alright i CBA to run up a list at the moment but i can give you the idea, and then you can add your personal touches to it...

Armed Dragon LV 3 and 5: both need to be put up to 3 becasue you can summon fast and so can a lot of field advantage and raw power

Armed Dragon Lv 7: Run 2 in a pure Armed dragon deck, gives you plenty of time to get you and level up, and stops them being a dead draw

Phantom of Chaos: Really Really useful, use its effect remove an Armed Dragon LV5 and use level up, or attack and level up at the end of the turn, removeing your weak monster and leaving you with a permanant 2000+ monster

Level Modulation and Level Up!: Again useful, i would run 3 Level up and 2 Level Modulation along with a Monster reborn, for teh reborning strength and lets you swarm better, where this deck might lack.

Koagi Meiru Drago: VERY USEFUL!!! shuts done most meta decks by not letting them summon, and with lots of dragons can be used easily

Luster Dragon: A good card but only use Luster Dragon, not Luster Dragon #2 as with 1900 atk can stay on the field for tribute into Armed dragon level 5 or simpily for stall

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon: if you can get one ;) USE IT, bleedin brilliant!, i had a mirror match with a frined the other day she used one of those and i was so badly out swarmed ;)

Masked Dragon and Troop Dragon: SWARMAGE! and tribute fodder witch are always useful :)

anyway thats all i got at the moment, except that you should not, ever, under any circunstances run LV 10, dead card in hand, and useless with Level up and Phantom DO NOT RUN

have fun building it :)

Martin

Right I am back :D

Anacondas1

Please read the banlist thread that is stickied at the top of this forum. The Yusei Starter Deck is just for you to get into the game' date=' and is not meant to be a consistently winning deck. Also, Synchro and Fusion monsters do not belong in the main deck, but in the Extra Deck whose maximum size is 15 cards. Finally, to get better, you can either browse the Your Deck forum to know which cards are good overall and which work well together or ask someone for help. Good luck.

[/quote']

Also, it's Premature Burial, not Premature Urinal.

Archived