If you were trapped in a back alley

~Shore

pick  

1 member has voted

1. 1. pick

• pedobear
    • ronald mcdonald

Ronald. Because then I getz me sum apple dipporz! Den he masages me in my penis :o

Ronald. Because then I getz me sum apple dipporz! Den he masages me in my penis :o

I'll shoot you. >.>

Pedobear. I'm funking afraid of clowns. >.>

I'll shoot you. >.>

Pedobear. I'm f***ing afraid of clowns. >.>

[align=center]I wub u 2!

[/align]

And you call other people idiots. <_<

Well....they are. xD

I haven't been on for a while so I miss out in many epic fail threads' date=' posts, quotes...etc.

[/quote']

I try not to remember such idiotic things. ;D (Plus, I just have a shitty memory)

And you call other people idiots. <_<

Well....they are. xD

I haven't been on for a while so I miss out in many epic fail threads' date=' posts, quotes...etc.

[/quote']

I try not to remember such idiotic things. ;D (Plus, I just have a shitty memory)

But epic fail's are epic laughs....epic wins....in terms of humor.

I like stuff like the "how do you post" threads and stuff. I guess it is just me. =/ =(

Like said before, how might I be trapped in this alley?

There are two openings to the alley, and only one person I would see, either the clown or the bear.

That means they could only come in from one side.

If, however, a car was parked outside of one opening of the alley, I would be trapped. NOPE.

I could get out my cell phone and call the FBI to bring a helicoptor to lift me out.

Or, I could just as easily jump over the car.

There is really no way to be stuck in an alley if only one person is assaulting you.

Archived