Emo Newbs

Maxdmilleo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wouldn't understand their pain. You live in a world packed with illusions of sunshine rainbow unicorns. You have no idea the darkness that's destroying them from the inside.

thats deep o.o

and its tru, who are you to question the personal lives of emo noobs and what they happen to want to express on theyr bios and sigs

No I agree with you, they're d!cks who think they're life is worse than everybody else’s. I especially hate the ones on here who don't even but grammar into their stupid bio descriptions. If it was a better bio I could live with lazyness because they put effort into their writing.

@YCM: I find it strange that on this thread you disagree with him but on the whiny "my life sucks" threads all they get is collaborative abuse.

If someone came on YCM and pointed out that their mum/dad/brother/sister died/was going to die I’d try to be nice and sympathetic. Or let’s say they have some kind of illness that prevents them from living their life in the normal fashion then I will genuinely feel for them and do what I can (over the internet) to make them feel better. If they come on here and start going, "whine, my mum's being really mean to me :cry: my heart is filled with darkness and sadness, I want to kill my self", I would tear their head off... over the internet of course... where no one really cares.

If someone came on YCM and pointed out that their mum/dad/brother/sister died/was going to die I’d try to be nice and sympathetic. Or let’s say they have some kind of illness that prevents them from living their life in the normal fashion then I will genuinely feel for them and do what I can (over the internet) to make them feel better. If they come on here and start going' date=' "whine, my mum's being really mean to me :cry: my heart is filled with darkness and sadness, I want to kill my self", I would tear their head off... over the internet of course... where no one really cares.

[/quote']

i lol'd and sobbed at the same time with this. but genuinly, i dont care about people who dont care about other people(namely those people who want to kill family)

Archived