Emo Newbs

Maxdmilleo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the question that arises once again...

Is it better to be feared than loved or loved than feared...=/

???

You people confuse me. Let their pain be. It's not your problem. If it annoys you' date=' ignore their sigs. If it's something that is serious, try to comfort them. Ignorance is the first step to the solution, or something like that. >_> [/color']

???

You people confuse me. Let their pain be. It's not your problem. If it annoys you' date=' ignore their sigs. If it's something that is serious, try to comfort them. Ignorance is the first step to the solution, or something like that. >_> [/color']

Let their be pain....

i dun get it n00b. =P

???

Let their be pain....

i dun get it n00b. =P

Please don't confuse me. When you confuse me, I ask confusing questions that get you confused. Confusion is one aspect you shouldn't trust me with.

???

Let their be pain....

i dun get it n00b. =P

Please don't confuse me. When you confuse me, I ask confusing questions that get you confused. Confusion is one aspect you shouldn't trust me with.

You have yet to move me with your words. Try again. :P

Noobs need a section of training of how to chat and how to post. Yea...

???

Let their be pain....

i dun get it n00b. =P

that is one of the greatest ideas ive ever heard!!

???

Let their be pain....

i dun get it n00b. =P

that is one of the greatest ideas ive ever heard!!

You forgot to add [/sarcasm] :/

You don't get it. If they are a noob or doesn't have the time, they will ignore it.

You know, being a half-optimist isn't all that bad.

As well as being a half-perfectionist.

But other people disagree...

They just don't see my point. And they go on a rampage on how I'm wrong...

When I didn't even say anything in the first place...

...Not really. The population of people would go down by a lot, and lees creative ideas will be made. I don't know about you people, but many of my ideas for cards came from noobs who didn't know "Remove from the field" from "Ultimately pwn off of the f*cking field".

But you don't see them ban everyone and such...

Pass to make a thread. I don't get it.

We got ideas, but we got to pool them together <_<

I don't know about you people' date=' but many of my ideas for cards came from noobs who didn't know "Remove from the field" from "Ultimately pwn off of the f*cking field".[/color']

That's a totally different story. :P

You must understand.

There are two forms of pwnage.

Me ultimately killing all of you with The Magic Touch...

Or a noob being so nooby' date=' you got pwned by noob power.

But I think they're the same thing...

[/quote']

If I were to enter as a new member and insult you...it is just as equal as if I were to insult you right now as a "well-known" member.

...Not really. The population of people would go down by a lot' date=' and lees creative ideas will be made.[/color']

Side: New word of the day - lees. =/

Topic: This is true though.

Eh, I try.

On a different subject: Do you think noobs like pie? Maybe if we made a button that was shaped like a pie, and tell noobs to click it and they get a lot of pie, then it leads them to the rules, that will work. Humans are like fish. Once you get to know them, you'll know what they like, and it'll be easier to catch them.

Archived