VZ's Card Makers Organization: Card Sharks

VainZiler

cardsharksbanner1fc6.png

(Image by our own Kaitos)

Introduction:

Ok, so you're asking yourself; "What makes this any different then the other hundreds of organizations here?" Well, I'll tell you:

1. We are dedicated, SERIOUS, card makers. We take pride in our work, and we are constantly striving to surpass our last cards. We work to bring a sense of hard work to the forum, tributing cards that we can all appreciate.

2. We help other card makers. Instead of just flat out telling someone their cards suck, which hey, we've all done it at least once, we try to point new card makers in the right direction, by offering our words of advice, and pointing them to threads that can help them better understand making cards, and the forum itself.

3. We are active. We all have lives outside the card maker forum, but we still tribute when we can, by making cards, making card contests, or just plain posting, we keep this place alive, and we keep the flow of cards going.

4. We will hold group only card contests. Every week, we shall hold card contest for our members, as an appreciation for their dedication to not only our organization and our cause, but to the forum itself.

If you agree that you are here for these reasons, and if you want to work together to bring this place to an even brighter future, then join me, and together, we shall make wonders happen.

Members:

Owner:

VainZiler

cardsharksbannercardfanes9.png

nukyasu

goldman88

DAJ

Big Boy

kizzi

axle666

RainbowNeos

cyberdude

HMNISGwahahaha

spinner678

instinctmeister

cardcreator55

mddw666

Serrenox

Yankeefan07

Dj-Osiris

Malik37

cardsharksbannercardappdz8.png

Kaitos

the-champion #1

da-clown-of-hell

cardsharksbannercardmakmj3.png

None

cardsharksbannercarddeafa0.png

None

cardsharksbannercardmaspd4.png

None

Contests:

Contests will be held very week; starting on Sunday, and ending on the following Sunday. Rewards will be given out to the top three winers. The winner of a contest, may hold the next contest, if they so wish.

Member Ranking:

After a lot of planning, I have finally come up with the ranking system. Order is in lowest to highest rank.

Card Sharks: Card Fan

Card Sharks: Card Apprentice

Card Sharks: Card Maker

Card Sharks: Card Dealer

Card Sharks: Card Master

Members my display the banner and link within their signature, but do not have to. The way one becomes a higher rank is by displaying what it is to be a Card Shark, by demonstrating the very reasons you joined (see above in joining rules). As well as participating in our Card Contests regularly. We will also hold ranking contests, which will be the ultimate determination in your level.

Alternative style banners can be found here: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=13832&pid=277388pid277388

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once we gain more members, at least a couple more, I will be instituting ranks. The ranks, however will depend on actions both inside and outside the club. For instance; the cards you make outside card contest will also play a roll in your ranking, as well as how often are are of assitince to a member, wether it's running a shop, or explaining ways they can help improve their cards.

Like I said, this club is really for serious card makers, and as such, your ranks, when instituted, will reflect all of this.

Yes' date=' you bolded the letters to spell out "Ill Join". Thank you for your words of support, and I am glad to have you aboard.

[/quote']

Really, Might i ask why?

Edit!

And another Thing, well, its a Suggestion. Maybe if a Winner is declared in the Contest, She/He can host the next Contest? OR! People Vote and see if anyone has the most Votes, he/she has to make the next Contest. Or!!! You can vote whoever wants/or you want and he/she can make the next Contest?

Updated member list. Woot! 8 members total. 3 more and I will start holding ranking torniments.

So, Basically we need 11 Members so that we could start the ranking thingy. but right now i count Eleven. so that means we can start the Holding ranking Tournaments....Whatever it is :D

Unless your not including yourself.

Archived