VZ's Card Makers Organization: Card Sharks

VainZiler

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, no offense, but after constantly arguing with me, insulting me, and trying to just flat out disrespecting me, starting when I was just trying to give you some card grammar tips, I am not allowing you in. I will be as civil as possible, but I do have the say to not permit entry to my Organization.

This Organization is for serious card makers, whom want to seriously make good cards, and help to promote amazingly done cards, as well as help those whom could use some friendly advise. You've demenstated you don't want advise, nor do you like me, nor do you seriously make cards, you just do it for fun, without care for its correctness. Therefor, under the guidelines of this guild, and not personal oppion, you are not to gain entry.

Regards,

VZ

P.S.

To all my members, the ranking system is now up, and I will be getting banners made ASAP.

There's only three pages, it's not that big.

As well to make a seperate forum just for the Organization, isn't a needed thing at the moment. I have thought about it before hand, but it;

1. Defeats the purpose of having an active guild on this forum

2. Would require up keeping, that I myself don't have time for at the moment

3. Would require an amount of activity that we don't have. Besides myself, Kaitos and Champion are the most out going and active members. Other then that, we just have people who post from time to time.

And please, try not to double post, its a tideous thing, but it is against the rules.

And your rank is card fan, please use the approperiate banner if you're going to use them, thank you.

Archived