n00b or newb explosion?

Rise of the Eldrazi

My theory:

Noob love is in the air. They are trying to out-fail each other to prove who the Alpha-Fail is ('cause he gets E-Hero Knospe or Avian).

Fix'd.

Avian is a guy....it still works though...

I said that because anyone who plays E-Heroes and are lv.10 Noobs are gay.

I see stuff like this a lot. People complain all the time on the increase in members, but here's the thing: It has always been like this. New members have joined in huge flocks since before I joined, and only a few stay for a while, only a fraction gain stars, and only a handfull become something. It is the natural flow of a website based around a popular subject.

Well' date=' my sister(Shadowgale16 is new, but she is not a newb. But I agree, I see THOUSANDS of new(And pathetic) RPs being made.

[/quote']

If she's new, she is a newb. A newb is also considered a newbie, which is just a New Member. New Member = Newb.

Well' date=' my sister(Shadowgale16 is new, but she is not a newb. But I agree, I see THOUSANDS of new(And pathetic) RPs being made.

[/quote']

If she's new, she is a newb. A newb is also considered a newbie, which is just a New Member. New Member = Newb.

I realize that, but she is a MEMBER and she knows more than the average newb.

[/quote']

I realize that, but she is a MEMBER and she knows more than the average newb.

Unlike you, that is.

[align=center]newb is not an insult. It's merely short for newbie. Which as we all know means "new person"

noob/n00b is calling someone an idiot/ someone who knows nothing about what the site is about. In this case, YCM.

People who "tok liek dis" are considered noobs/n00bs. So, calling these people noobs/n00bs is quite hypocritical.

So what. We have a lot of new members. That's good. We just need to pull together and make sure they become logical and smart.[/align]

[align=center]newb is not an insult. It's merely short for newbie. Which as we all know means "new person"

noob/n00b is calling someone an idiot/ someone who knows nothing about what the site is about. In this case' date=' YCM.

People who "tok liek dis" are considered noobs/n00bs. So, calling these people noobs/n00bs is quite hypocritical.

So what. We have a lot of new members. That's good. We just need to pull together and make sure they become logical and smart.[/color'][/align]

i haz wil b samart an log i cal 4 u =)

(Your post was fail)

The n00b 7 year olds post once then never turn up again. We win. The deluded n00bs argue with us and get banned. We win. The stupid n00bs stay on YCM and continue to be stupid by spamming the Deck section with cards they have made. We lose.

Archived