Code Geass: Dark Chronicles-Chapter 1: Darkness Gathering

Fay D. Flourite

No they wont. The reason being I want this chapter to be about the Devastation Faction to start out low since they are in recruit stage. They are just low level Japanese workers who are using just the knightmares they can get to which' date=' since they're open to the low level workers, dont have the powerful or modern upgrades like other 5th gen

[/quote']

Well I know that is the point, but you should have had information somewhere like that >_> anyway fair enough. Also is their away to make it a little fair, because if they do start off slow then everyone in the glory will be able to crush the rebellion. If we did what the show did then the Devastation faction would be godmodding all the time.

Hmm....Well Ill put that info up in a minute, also the Glory Faction doesnt know about it and I guess i'll add in some break-in events where the Devastation Faction steals some high class KnightMares. And when you say "If we did what the show did then the devastation faction would be godmodding all the time" do you mean what happened at the beginning when Lelouch got his Geass?

I meant by it, there would be no way a lower generation knightmare would stand a chance against a 7th gen knightmare without godmodding. If you remember episode 2 of the first season you would know what I mean. maybe limit the power of the Glory Faction Knightmare or have some type of disability for the pilots or something that limit the time they can function in the knightmare.

Hmmm..Alright then how's this I allow the Devastation faction up to 5th generation with full equipment. But then id have to handycap something else since the point is for them to have less power as of right now. And also it's like you said Its the Pilot not the Knightmare...Ooo good one I'm going to right that down

Maybe this is how it works, the devastation knightmare could have float system, but can only have like bullets only nothing big like hadron cannons or shields. Then the Glory Faction is able to have float system so both sides are able to fight in the sky keeping it to the 4 years after death. Also they can have shields with full 7th gen specs, but maybe weaker armor which is weak against bullets or less power in their energy fillers so they won't be able to use everything constantly and only able to fire a few shots or use shields a few times.

There are other ways for it be fair or you can have the glory faction have everything at the beginning and just have the rebels have float systems. That works if you want I just have suggestions O.O also I just noticed why is everyone going to Glory faction? I think peoplez like the evil empire.

Archived