Code Geass: Dark Chronicles-Chapter 1: Darkness Gathering

Fay D. Flourite

[spoiler=[i]Plot[/i]]It has been 4 years since the death Lelouch Vi Britannia. The world is now a calm and serene place. There is minimal trouble. War was long gone and often reminisced by the elderly or those parenting children. This gave the world a chance to become a new friendlier place. Due to the stop of funding wars, the world expanded in technology. This also produced new better living arrangements for everyone worldwide. The Japanese had their own government and was once again independent.

But alas, this peace was not to stay forever. A force grows quietly under all of watchful eye of the government. A group of Japanese have grown to reject this new world. They feel hatred toward the world who had tried to bring them down. They seek to bring down the Chinese and Britannia. They have brought back the almost forgotten Knightmares and have once again started to plot their raise to power. They work in secret and live as normal civil people but they still seek revenge.

Only time will tell what this change holds. The peace will be shattered and the world once again will fall prey to the darkness of war. Time will soon judge the actions to come to be titled the Dark Chronicles.

Chapet 1 Details

In this chapter,the Japanese first ar coming together and thinking about what they are going to do. I will post decisions on things such as someone finding out or someone getting arrested and such in due course. Those in the Glory Faction will be going to jobs and attempting to discover the truth about the Japanese. Some of you should be students too by the way. Other information will be posted. If you have any questions PM me.

Details

There are 2 factions. The Glory Faction (Those who will oppose the Rebel Japanese) and The Devastation Faction (Those who wish to strike down the government and seize control over the world). You must choose a Faction. If you wish to be one who starts as one faction and shifts over to another faction, indicate that in your Application form. If you choose to be in the Devastation Faction you should know that you need to choose a 5th or Lower Generation Knightmare since your organization is starting out slow and you cant get your hands on some powerful Knightmares but you will get better knightmares.

[spoiler=[b]Rules[/b]]

[align=center]1. No godmodding

2. If your character dies pm me if you want to talk about getting you back in either under a new name or the same but different in personality

4. Just have fun or enjoy.

5. Also you want to bare the code or geass, PM me and fill out the following form.

Also if there is a geass someone took or if you want something special such as 2 geass then PM me and we can work something out although not everyone can have Geass or have 2. Sorry

There are also limitations on many Geass. Such as Time Travel and Killing others and The ability to see the future.[/align]

[spoiler=Application][align=center]

User Name:

Geass Power and Eye it resides in:

Weakness and Limitation:

RP age:

RP Name:

Faction:

Appearance:

Knightmare Frame and Generation (up to Generation 7):

Knightmare Armaments:

Personal Armaments:

Bio at least 6 sentences:

RP Sample (Must be atleast 5 sentences):

Why you should be picked:

[/align]

[spoiler=Example Application]

Username: Fay D. Flourite

Geass Power: 2. Left Eye Geass: The ability to see through virtually anything including Disguises, Knightmare, Some Geass Effects. Right Eye Geass: The ability to send out a field that covers a perimeter of 5 yards. Can control how many yards it reaches. This field creates illusions. Those caught in the field will see whatever I want them to see. I can create any illusion.

Weakness and Limitation: Left eye geass: It can be open for up to 4 minutes and it has a cooldown time of 5 minutes. If it is deactivated before the 5 minutes are up he can access it again without the cooldown but the time limit continues from the stop point. If the he attempts to access it before cooldown time has finished it can cause extreme headaches and temporary blindness. If he attempts this to much it can cause severe blindness and minor brain damage due to extreme stress on the mind. Right eye Geass: It can be open for up to 10 minutes. It has no cooldown. Power can be used on one specific person through eye contact. If a field is opened and an ally is caught in it the ally is subjugated to the same illusion as the others.

RP Age: 17

RP Name: Fay D. Flourite

Faction: Glory Faction

Appearance:AnimeGuy.jpg

Knightmare Frame and Generation: Generation 7- Gilfore (Fay’s Custom Made Series RPI-212 Vincent)

Knightmare Armaments: 2 Harken Slashers, Maser Vibration Sword Lance-Type x 2, combine into one dual blade sword, 2 Harken Boosters, Air Glide Wing System (Black Knights version), 1 Assault Rifle w/ Grenade Launcher, 2 Needle Blazers. 2 Factsphere Sensor, Landspinner Propulsion System, Cockpit Ejection System.

Personal Armaments: Brass Knuckles

Bio: Fay has always been an energetic boy all his life. He always expresses himself and speaks whats on his mind, even when the timing isnt best and it's at a bad moment, which gets him in trouble sometimes. Even though it is hard to tell, Fay has complete control over his actions and he is extremely intelligent. He is a friendly guy. He never went to school, but he was still respected in society for his immense intelligence. He loves fighting in his personal Knightmare. When his is in his Knightmare, it is as if a different person has taken over. He becomes a dark figure who has the same personality as his normal self but with a much sicker sense of humor.

Roleplay Sample: The young man sighed and stared up at the clear blue sky. He wondered how his dear Knightmare was at that moment. He sat up and slid off of his bed and walked toward his bedroom door. When he slid through it a maiden walked up to him. “Where are you off to?” she asked in a stern voice.

“To see Gilfore” replied Fay, smiling happily.

Why you should be picked: Because I started it ^^’.

[spoiler=Accepted]

1. Nightmare Zarkus => Zarkus Syuren

2. Voltaic => Akatsuki (Venkrilos) Rihau

3. :.Untouched.: => Kai Tashima

Any questions? Pm me

I got a question did you look at previous CG RPs when making this >_> I see elements from both of my CG RPs lol.

I will make my app in a minute.

No I haven't. Actually I got this idea from a friend of mine in real life and he said that he got a couple ideas from a previous RP. If any of these aspects are your I apologize I had no idea. ^^'

[align=center]

Reserve A Spot For Me And Reserve Zangetsu/Lancelot! (Not Sure Which One I'm Going To Use Yet)

[/align]

Alright

Do I have to have a Knightmare? I kinda want my character to be a passive agressive one.

No ^^ you do not have to have a Knightmare

kk. Here's my app then.

User Name: Nightmare Zarkus

Geass Power and Eye it resides in: His left eye allows him complete control over his own free will. No form of mind or sensory control, Geass or otherwise, can affect him. The ultimate defensive Geass. In his right eye, it allows him to telepathically communicate with people under its "spell", allowing him to give orders long range, or even read their thoughts. He can even see through the eyes of the people he's used this on. It doesnt require consent. Can mix and match his abilities.

Weakness and Limitation: None in his left eye, but his right eye requires eye contact at some point.

RP age: 30

RP Name: Zarkus Syuren

Faction: The Glory Faction

Appearance:

vmvyvs.jpg

Personal Armaments: A katana given to him by his Uncle.

Bio at least 6 sentences: Zarkus was the illegitimate son of a Britannian prince. Has always been a highly person, usually able to best others in thought games. Obtained his Geass from a mysterious individual who referred to himself as S.S. at the age of 13, he has honed his abilities to a large extent. Politically independent, he only shares his ideals with the Glory faction and isn't a real member. His main goal is to stop the Devastation faction by any means neccesary.

RP Sample (Must be atleast 5 sentences): Zarkus got up from his chair, and looked over at the mysterious man.

"You must be aware of my abilities" he said with his Geass turned on. "as you are wearing those dark sunglasses."

The man simply looked at him. "I have... been around. I know your Geass would allow you to look directly into my mind." the man said in a deep, obviously synthetic voice

"Unfortunately..." Zarkus said with a grin. "...sunglasses wont prevent anything!"

Why you should be picked: Geass fan.

User Name: Voltaic

Geass Power and Eye it resides in: The ability to take control of souls for a limited amount of time. No eye contact needed, but face and location needs to be known. Right.

Weakness and Limitation: Original body cannot respond, although user is still aware of it. Maximum 5 minutes.

RP age: 19

RP Name: Akatsuki (Venkrilos) Rihau

Faction: Neutral

Appearance: (will do later)

Knightmare Frame and Generation (up to Generation 7): Vincent

Personal Armaments: Throwing Knives, pen-gun.

Bio at least 6 sentences: Long time descendent of Sosnoweic Rihau, born in Japan, later returned to the Chinese Federation. Took the name of Akatsuki in Japan, and Venkrilos in China. Trained Assassin for the Chinese Federation. Serves to incite riots in Japan and take it over when he sees the chance. Although he believes in peace.

RP Sample (Must be atleast 5 sentences): (I've given you one in another RP).

[align=center]

Username

:.Untouched.:

Name

Kai Tashima

Faction

The Glory Faction

Appearance

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kai+beyblade/Crystal_Aura/Beyblade/sweet-kai.jpg?o=50

Knightmare Frame

Gawain (Series: IFX-V301)

Knightmare Armaments

[spoiler=Weapons]

Hadron Cannon X 2

Slash Harken X 10

[spoiler=Equipment/Installment]

Landspinner Propulsion System (Inside Its Feet)

Gefjun Disturber (Used To Perfect The Hadron Cannon)

Integrated Float System

Druid System

Personal Armaments

Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon X 1 (In The Chest Like The Shinkirō)

Bio

Kai Is A Half-Blood Japanese/Britannian Soldier, He Is The Best Land Knightmare Pilot Of The Rebels. Also The Most Headstrong Too. Usualy Kai Takes Things Heads On, And Fights To The Death, Even If His Life Is On The Line. Along With Being The Best Land Knightmare Pilot, Kai Is A Pro Weapons Expert, Which Comes In Extreamly Handy When A Weapon Jams, Or Is Busted During A Fight.

RP Sample

[/align]

Gawain is too big to fight, something like the Shinkirou is better for stealth and fighting. It won't really matter if the Lancelot has the Guren arm it would just be the same anyway. The specs of both Knightmare match each other it is the difference between the pilots that matter. Also will this start anytime soon? If not I will be able to have my app done tomorrow, I was busy with my job.

Hahaha Mirage hit some great points. (Personally I think Kallen is the best pilot in the enter show) And I'd like a few more characters so I think maybe sometime tomorrow we can start. Although we need more on the Devastation faction. Ill do some PMing

I don't mind being the Devastation Faction. (You misspelled Devastation =.=)

Gawain is too big to fight' date=' something like the Shinkirou is better for stealth and fighting.

[/quote']

[align=center]

I Know, But The Cannons Are The Whole Reason They Are So Pwnage. . . That And Gawain Is The First Flighing Knightmare

[/align]

What the Hadron Cannons? After season 1 of CG, then it became standard weaponry for knightmares. Lets see the Lancelot was able to use, several mass produced 7th gen were able to use it. So there is no difference.

Gawain is too big to fight' date=' something like the Shinkirou is better for stealth and fighting.

[/quote']

[align=center]

I Know, But The Cannons Are The Whole Reason They Are So Pwnage. . . That And Gawain Is The First Flighing Knightmare

[/align]

What the Hadron Cannons? After season 1 of CG, then it became standard weaponry for knightmares. Lets see the Lancelot was able to use, several mass produced 7th gen were able to use it. So there is no difference.

[align=center]

O.O

I Gotta Re-Watch R2.

[/align]

[/quote']

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]

O.O

I Gotta Re-Watch R2.

[/align]

Just notice anything that is a black beam is a Hadron Cannon, watch the 7 last episodes you will notice some there. Also it was used during the time when the Chinese Empress was kidnapped.

Also to TC, this is an important question will the 5th gen have float systems? The only reason I am asking is because several 5th gen knightmare were able to use it.

No they wont. The reason being I want this chapter to be about the Devastation Faction to start out low since they are in recruit stage. They are just low level Japanese workers who are using just the knightmares they can get to which, since they're open to the low level workers, dont have the powerful or modern upgrades like other 5th gen

Archived